[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reposted from /pol/ because it got archived. Destiny DMCA'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: guns are illegal.png (16KB, 444x439px) Image search: [Google]
guns are illegal.png
16KB, 444x439px
Reposted from /pol/ because it got archived.

Destiny DMCA'd the clip where he says "What's wrong with communism?," because he felt it was taken out of context. I need it right now so I can share it with a friend. Did anyone save it? If not, can someone timestamp it from the JonTron debate?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18133310
Who the fuck cares? Genuinely?

Why do you want to get your political views from let's play youtubers?
>>
>>18133320
Jesus christ, I need it to prove a point about how people react to certain things. An anecdotal example won't be as convincing as an actual fucking clip of someone saying X and reacting to Y.
>>
>>18133320
Okay, here's what I was trying to do.
https://www.reddit.com/r/explainlikeimfive/comments/5ztyx0/eli5_why_is_it_more_socially_acceptable_to_be_a/
The friend thing was a white lie so I wouldn't get a bunch of "Le Reddit" shitposters, but I'm getting shitposts anyway, it seems.
>>
>>18133310
fucking lmao
>>
>>18133345
>>18133415
There's no point to make. You're wasting energy on incosequential shit.
>>
>>18133423
/thread
Kill yourself OP
Sage this shit
>>
>>18133423
This is important to me.

My thread got locked, anyway, because apparently threads about systems of government are a no-no.
>>
>>18133423
>on incosequential shit.
But I'm dying to figure out why this is the case.
>>
>>18133310
Communism is a tool to manipulate. The jew bankers influence communist goverments that influence the rich people and poor people to give up all their money for the revolution to acheive a classless society. While the proletariants rich and poor give their money to the revalutuon the dictator the party and jew bankers are getting filthy rich. Jews financed the soviet union from wall st for this very reason. I think it was some guy name scill or schill from new york that financed the bolshevek revolution
>>
communism is good and just and nazism is bad.
>>
>>18133415
i don't get it what? did you just explain to us you made this thread and lied about having a friend because you're trying to prove a point on reddit?
are you the OP of that thread or trying to comment on it?
>>
>>18133539
I made this thread because I wanted help finding a clip of JonTron to bolster my argument, and some faggot just went "durr don't listen to let's players."
>>
>>18133563
what argument? nazis are good because videogames?
>>
>>18133571
No, that communism and Nazism are both equally bad and that tolerating one while condemning the other is hypocritical.

I made another thread because the first one got removed, and it still uses the really shitty excerpt with music and footage of some guy dressing himself, because no one wanted to help me find the unedited clip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/changemyview/comments/5zu997/cmv_the_stigma_against_nazism_is_not_equally/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.