[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found my "Lost" cosplay materials in my """Mom"""'s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Vriska_Cosplay_Reference_4.jpg (79KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Vriska_Cosplay_Reference_4.jpg
79KB, 480x640px
OK SO... I've been trying to put together a Vriska Serkert cosplay for about a month now. I've done my research, bought the supplies with my own money, and waitd very patiently for them to be delivered. Ok so a week goes by. Nothing. Then 2. Ok so I try to track the packages on Amazon and they say they've been delivered???? Ok so I figure they must just be lost right and im upset becaue that means I gotta order brand new supplies of everything. So it's been about three weeks..

Well I skipped school today for reasons I cant go into and decided to just walk around the apartment cause why not. I go in my parents' lay on the bed, look through their drawers, just being bored. Sooo, I go into the closet and there's a pile of boxes in the corner and I look and guess whats in their?? Grey body paint...a shirt...some boots...and a jacket.
This. THIS RIGHT HERE? THIS IS WHY I HATE MY """MOM""". Honestly what do we even need her for??? She's the same one who FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY and CALLED ME A NICKNAME that only my Dad can call me. My Dad and I were waay happier when it was just the two of us. She adds nothing to our family. Literally nothing! She came straight out of nowhere and just kind of stole him from me. Like why should she even have him but I cant?? That's messed, I'd treat him waay better than her anyway. Seriously if she were gone I have no doubt we''d both be happier without her.

Is this enough to put her in jail? She did tamper with mail and steal from me so I think there's a case to be made.
>>
File: 1474575507390.jpg (437KB, 430x702px) Image search: [Google]
1474575507390.jpg
437KB, 430x702px
>>
>>18133136
points for Homestuck but sounds like a mess so here's a bump
>>
>>18133142
I don't understand this at all

>>18133144
Thanks
>>
File: xenobait.jpg (29KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
xenobait.jpg
29KB, 959x960px
>>
Please let this be bait
>>
Oh my god why do men go on 4chan and pretend to be teenage girls, this is fucking creepy dude. Get a life
>>
>>18133185
>>18133192
Whatever, take her side
>>
>>18133206
Take your mail and wait until your dad and """mom""" are home together then go in and confront her about taking your mail in front of your dad. If she comes at you with the "why were you in my closet" Tell her that negates everything considering she took your mail without telling you and hid it. Don't let her deflect it and make it about your invading her privacy, She invaded yours first and stole from you.
>>
>>18133206
Samefag here but also come back and tell us what happens.
>>
>>18133136
Tampering with mail laws only apply when it is in transit, not when it's been delivered.

Laws specifically allow - and in some cases require - parents (or stepparents) to access children's mail.

On the other hand I can appreciate your nostalgia for the days when your daddy prefered fucking you to this new woman.
>>
>>18133260
>>18133261
That's actually...a really good idea!! I should put on the paint too!! That would be funny...
>>
>>18133268
Still she stole from me because it's **my** allowance money not hers. Also I wouldn't have fucked him back then, I was too young for that. I'm not anynore, but now she's here so whatever.
>>
>>18133204
I am in blood
Stepp'd in so far that, should I wade no more,
Returning were as tedious as go o'er

4chan is a trap.
>>
>>18133144
>points for Homestuck
>but sounds like a mess
So, that's double points then?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.