[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met this girl on Tinder and we've got a date in about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483131437911.jpg (145KB, 712x767px) Image search: [Google]
1483131437911.jpg
145KB, 712x767px
I met this girl on Tinder and we've got a date in about a week.
We've been sort of texting, but I don't really know much about her. I don't want to text her too much, if that makes any sense.
Should I push on the texting? Or just lay off a bit until we meet up.
Also, any ideas for what to do? She's punk/nerdy if that helps at all.
>>
What city are you in?
>>
I'd say you text casually, and find out what she likes, and see if you have any common interests. I reccommend writing down anything of note happening in her life, so you can ask/talk about it later, showing that you actually care. A little bit of knowledge about her will help a lot with conversation on your first date. Hope it goes well!
>>
Depends. Are you witty, are you a good conversationalist over text? (Can you convey enthusiasm or flirting through texts, do you ask the kind of questions that give her a good opening for a response/train of thought, give little bits of insight in your life/mind) If so, go for it, give it a try and see if she's eager to respond. If not, just leave it until you see each other in person, just make sure you're still on the night beforehand and say you're looking forward to it or something.

If you're awkward with this stuff, try it in real life. There's too high a possibility of misunderstanding with the lack of body language, tone, facial expressions etc. Use smileys especially if you do something like playful/flirty banter. That stuff just doesn't translate well to short dry text. People look down on them but sometimes you have to be crude to get the vibe across if so much crucial info is missing already.
>>
Keep txting her till shes slows her responce dont let it get stagnate
>>
>>18132965
Why would you wait a full week to go on a date? That just gives her more time to swipe other guys on tinder who want to go out tonight
>>
>>18132984
Is that like every day though? I've got friends who say they hate when guys do that so I'm reluctant.
>>18132987
I'm pretty trash at texting, I'll try some of that though thanks.
>>18132990
It's pretty slow already though.
>>18132991
She said she's busy this weekend so idk what to tell you mate.
>>
>>18133009
Yea but its a thursday, if she's busy on the weekend why not tonight? or whenever you first asked her?
>>
>>18133015
I'm busy during the week.
Also who goes out on a Thursday.
>>
>>18133024
If she was really into you should would of gone out any time you asked. Also why are you looking on tinder for a girl? Tinder is just a meet up and fuck website. That girl you swiped has been swiped and matched with shit loads of other guys.
>>
>>18133059
I asked when she was free, and she said next week. And that's just what happened man, I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.