[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've put myself between a rock and a hard place here and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0514.jpg (25KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
25KB, 236x236px
I've put myself between a rock and a hard place here and tomorrow I'm getting out of it.

Like always, there's a girl, a girl that I like but I can't have.
We're going to this party tomorrow and there's gonna be her crush there and she's gonna make a move with that guy and I'm gonna feel awful but it will pass and I'll now for real that we will never happen instead of being in this limbo state of mind: Sometimes I think she's into me too and other times she'll make these 180 degree friendzoning moves.. but tomorrow it's over and in a way, i think it will feel pretty nice.

Just had to write it out, feel free to advice if you have any.
>>
>>18132939
Get in a fight with the guy and kick his ass. Then she'll see you as the true alpha and suck your dick in front of everyone.
>>
>>18132956
>Get in a fight with the guy and kick his ass.

This. You're a beta male who deserves no pussy if you don't.
>>
File: fit alpha.jpg (99KB, 759x798px) Image search: [Google]
fit alpha.jpg
99KB, 759x798px
>>18132956
>>18132960
this
>>
>>18132956
>>18132960
Naaah, firstly I think you're wrong abou the beta/alpha stuff-that shit is just stupid to begin with in my opinion.

Secondly I defenitly don't think she'd fall for me if I go nuts and randomly punch the guy in face.
I have no harsh feelings for the guy (other then the obvious) but other then that I barely know him at all.

Ive accepted my fate, She's not gonna be mine>unfortunate but it happens, like I said it feels pretty nice to have come to this conclusion...

Tomorrow night is gonna suck very likely but I'll get over it.
>>
>>18132956
>>18132960
>>18132975
Also I'm a friggin' adult and fighting is stupid...
>>
>>18132989
>that shit is just stupid to begin with in my opinion.

>gives classic example of beta guy crying over girl that alpha is fucking

You're not making any sense. Just knock the guy out and you'll get the pussy, trust me bro. Is he bigger than you?
>>
File: 1385290149866.jpg (88KB, 481x603px) Image search: [Google]
1385290149866.jpg
88KB, 481x603px
>>18132997
>is stupid...
so is this thread tbqh, this is why everyone is talking shit about being alpha

>grill
>can't have
>awful feels
>her crush
What is this? Highschool or some anime?
>>
>>18133006
More importantly is he the instrument of Gotham's liberation?
>>
>>18132989
>Secondly I defenitly don't think she'd fall for me if I go nuts and randomly punch the guy in face.

^You can tell this guy gets no pussy.

>Ive accepted my fate, She's not gonna be mine

Winners win, bitches bitch.
>>
>>18133030
>so is this thread tbqh, this is why everyone is talking shit about being alpha
That's how life works.

>What is this? Highschool or some anime?
This is as real as it gets faggot.
>>
>>18132939
>Like always, there's a girl, a girl that I like but I can't have
>party tomorrow and there's gonna be her crush there and she's gonna make a move with that guy and I'm gonna feel awful
>Also I'm a friggin' adult

Aaaaahahahahhahahahahaha
>>
>>18132939
why would you even go to this fucking party just to watch the girl you want try to fuck some other asshole?

if you really can't have her for whatever reason, cut her loose and do something else with your time. jessus.
>>
>>18133067
No m8, we have to be understanding with these betas. Its in their nature to coddle the woman that the alphas fuck. They weren't put on this world to procreate or fight, theyre just here to make sure the bitches get from one alpha to the next.
>>
>>18133057
>That's how life works.
No, that's how your beta male life works.
>>
>>18133075
Hahahahahahahahahaha
You guys litteraly know 2 things about me.
> I like a girl
> I'm going to a party tomorrow
That is litteraly all you know.

No one has a 100% success rate with girls... hell most probobly don't even have close to 50% "alpha" or not.

This time it didn't go my way and that shit happens, it has nothing to do with beta/alpha shit...

12y/o giving advice ay this hour..
>>
>>18133106
>>You guys litteraly know 2 things about me.
>> I like a girl
>> I'm going to a party tomorrow

No mate, we read the whole fucking post.
>>
File: coffee.jpg (72KB, 531x642px) Image search: [Google]
coffee.jpg
72KB, 531x642px
>>18133106
>Hahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>18132939
>I've put myself between a rock and a hard place
No, you've put yourself between a bitch and a rock hard alpha cock.
>>
>>18132939
>>18132939
Ask her out. If she says yes, then congrats. If she says no and chooses the other guy, you could (a) be the tough guy and fight him, as other people have mentioned, or (b) be the cool guy and just shrug it off, and meet some other people/have a good time. Right now you're on the path to (c), being the self-pitying suckhole that's all sentimental over the possibility of losing this one chick.

My advice to you is to you is to dial it back with the emotional crap and approach it logically. That and try to actually enjoy the party as a party, rather than revolving the whole night around one the girl.
>>
File: laughing-man.jpg (89KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-man.jpg
89KB, 800x547px
>>18133143
>>
>>18133143
>>18133121
>>18133098
>>18133075
You guys have 0 grasp of reality...
I hope you are 12 cause then maybe it may still dawn on you.
I haven't been on /adv in a loooong time, it's gotten way way worse apparently.
>>
>>18134074
So what's the point of making this thread? You're going to a party tomorrow to watch a girl you like klmmkae a move on a guy and you know it's going to hurt you. How did you expect people to reply? Are you that stupid?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.