[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you emotionally handle situation, where project you worked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do you emotionally handle situation, where project you worked hard on fails due to someone else's fuckup?
>>
Needs context.

What was the project, how exactly did the other person fuck it up, did they acknowledge the fuckup or apologize for it it any way, etc.
>>
>>18132875
Just talking hypothetically.
I'm sure lost of people have that happen to them.
>>
>>18132899
Well, personally the way I would handle the situation would be heavily dependent on those variables. Could be anything from straight up cutting them out of my life to "It was just a mistake man, no worries". It just depends on the circumstances.
>>
Needs context.
>>
>>18132864
You assign specific work to specific people. If someone isn't pulling their weight, remove them from the project. It's that simple.
>>
>>18132906

this. if context isnt important than you wouldn't need advice OP.
>>
>>18132906
>>18132977
>>18132988
What if the one fucking things up is above you?
>>
>>18133017
Then you tell whoever's above them that they're not measuring up. If there's no one above them, join a project with less shitty leaders.
>>
>>18133017

depends on the context, the kind of project, is it at work, what they did, what the fall out was etc.
>>
>>18133017

Either stop being so cryptic and give a concrete scenario, or just give up on trying to get any decent advice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.