[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently chatting with a girl who is known to be somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 88888.png (13KB, 62x89px) Image search: [Google]
88888.png
13KB, 62x89px
I'm currently chatting with a girl who is known to be somewhat a whore and also has a boyfriend who is out of town (long distance relationship). We have met only two times. The first time we met, we almost had sex (I didn't have a condom) and the second time we were just hanging out, kissed a lot. I never had a girlfriend and am also a virgin.

Would it be a good idea to keep chatting, meeting up until I have sex with her a few times and then gradually distance myself from her? I'd never date a girl like her.

Also, when I first met her, I didn't even try anything, she basically dragged me into bed and I was just like "ok".
>>
>>18132660

Do you want her to be your first? If you're willing to sleep with her please use a condom because if she gets around you don't know what she has.
Also, be prepared to deal with the bf if he ever finds out. If he's got a violent temper or something it might really not be worth it.
>>
>>18132673
I don't really care who's my first. She is hot enough for me to stick my benis inside her, that's all I need. Also, I'm 20 years old so it's about time I lose my virginity.

Her boyfriend, if you can call him that, looks like a wimp, not to be rude or anything, but I'm pretty sure he won't do anything about it, even if he will, I could beat him up easily.
>>
>>18132691
Then again.. I haven't really thought about how he would feel. I would certainly feel awful if my gf would fuck some dude. Shit, I think I'll confront her about this right now, fuck it.
>>
>>18132691
Don't have to worry about that if it's long distance. Unless by distance you mean a 15 min drive.
>>
>>18132704
He's like 300km away
>>
>>18132705
Then he is not a problem

>>18132702
As to this post. He won't like it but it's not your fault. Fuck her, then tell him. It will hurt him but it will also save him from dating a whore. You may not go through with it but the next dude will. Fucking her is optional, but tell him either way.
>>
>>18132710
Ah fuck it, I'll be a douche bag for once. I'll fuck her and then tell her boyfriend. Whatever
>>
>>18132702

I think it's great that you have a conscious about this. I feel bad for the guy, he probably has no idea what she's done
>>
>>18132735
Yes, if you do want to fuck then do it before telling. Chances are he will confront her immediately and that will possibly ruin it for you.
>>
>>18132739
Yeah he most definitely doesn't know she's the whore type. I didn't know it at first either, but then I asked some of my friends their opinions about her, and they told me all sorts of whore'y shit about her. Thank god.
>>
>>18132745
Like what?
>>
>>18132745
That she made out with a bartender while having a bf, easily puts out, makes out with random guys at parties and shit like that. My friend's reaction alone was quite strong when I told them I'm meeting up with this girl. I wouldn't be surprised if she's currently hanging with some dude and making out while chatting with me. By the way, she's 17.
>>
>>18132750
Oops, look here >>18132759
>>
>>18132759
She's a kid on top of everything else.
>>
>>18132762
Yeah, this also kind of scares me. What if I fuck her and later shit hits the fan and she decides to fuck with me because I did it with an underaged girl?
>>
>>18132773
Risky waters friend. That's your call.
>>
>>18132777
Lucky trips. I'll think about this, for now I'm kind of leaning towards dissapointing my dick and not fucking her. Just not worth it.
>>
File: fuckbrazil.jpg (429KB, 1322x688px) Image search: [Google]
fuckbrazil.jpg
429KB, 1322x688px
>>18132759
DO NOT FUCK A CHILD.
Stop thinking with your small head. Don't ruin your future with a rap sheet as a pedophile kiddy rapist. Really, did you even try to think?
>>
>>18132773
Let her ride the carousel and live a shitty life jumping from lover to lover, stay away from those kind of people.
>>
Don't do it man..it's not worth it
>>
>>18132804
>>18132807
>>18132809
I just confronted her about this, she doesn't seem too happy. So maybe I won't even get the chance to fuck her.
>>
>>18132815
Wait, what did you say to her? Anyway, you should just get away, don't need to confront her, you aren't her dad.
>>
>>18132826
It's in a different language, too lazy to translate. I just wanted to see how she will react/what she will say when asked about this. Anyway I think I'll keep chatting/meeting up with her, but just because I have nothing better to do. If she will want to have sex at some point, I will just say I won't do it with an under aged girl.
>>
>>18132831
Nigger get your head out of your ass, you will catch feelings for this girl and it's gonna seriously hurt when you find out she's using you while getting double teamed by some randoms she met at a party.
>>
>>18132839
I'm not an idiot. I don't even slightly like her. We barely have anything in common. She is also a shitty person. Basically the reason I'm still with this girl is because I'm an autist when it comes to girls. By chatting/meeting with this girl I can get experience which I will later use on girls that I actually like. Before her, I have never even kissed a girl. There is no possible way that I will develop any feelings for her.
>>
>>18132843
If you never received attention from girls as you say and then suddenly she starts kissing you or showing you affection you will be attached to her, it is inevitable. I've been there before and it doesn't matter that the rational part of your soul tells you that she is a whore, you will be back to her on all fours because she's all you have in terms of romance.
>>
>>18132851
I have 9 really good female friends, I receive plenty of attention from them and their girl friends during parties and shit. It's just that I have never kissed any of them. I'm like 99% sure that I will NOT develop ANY feelings for this girl.

When I said I'm an autist with girls, I meant that I'm an autist with girls I want to date or just have sex. Talking to girls who I consider just friends is easy for me.
>>
>>18132859
the attention from your friends don't faze you because it's harmless and neutral, but once you taste that sweet pussy you will be hooked, your autism around them just shows how much you are easily affected.
>>
>>18132870
But I won't taste the pussy, my man, she is under aged and I decided I won't fuck her, unless I'm shitfaced drunk or something.

But I have to agree that at some degree I am hooked to keep meeting with this girl. As I said, I have never kissed a girl before her, so making out is a lot of fun for me right now. But it's only because of that. As I said, I don't like her as a person so I won't fall in love or shit like that.
>>
>>18132660

Hmmm I was in a similar situation at uni. Met a girl, hooked up on nights out and eventually had sex..I was her 9th and she was my first. Said I was in her top 3 and she wanted to come back for more when sober, but I politely declined.

Tbh, it's really not that great, especially when there's no connection between people..you just view it as sex, and nothing more than that.

We went through a shit ton of condoms that night and I'm glad I got it out my system.

I guess you need to experience this OP, plus it'll give you a bit of experience for when you get a girl you care about and get limp dick...yes, that's normal and it will happen.
>>
>>18132660

FFS you desperate losers. Stop and think for one fucking second. No one will know you're a virgin, except for you. Unless you like telling people you are a virgin 100% of the time, no one will give a shit.

Don't lose your virginity cause peer pressure ( what are you 13? )

Don't lose your virginity to a whore ( not just the kind you "hire" )

Realize all your problem you have now, or will have ( feeling alone, beta, whatever ) will NOT go away cause you fucked a chick. Seriously, you will add to your issues more often than not.

I was 37 before I got laid. Got the lottery type of desire you all dream about ( Two hot ass girls, both 19 and virgins. Dated both too. Watched them do each other too, weekly 3 ways for months. )

You think omg! I'll never do that, have that many, etc etc etc...

Here's the truth. We broke up, I found a new girl we've been together for 4 years now. She has one partner before me. ( Thought this would matter it didn't. )

Yet. I still have issues to deal with, can still feel lonely, bored etc. But. Least i didn't lose it to some random 20 dollar whore so many of you are willing to risk getting STD's or robbed even.

I promise. No matter how many betas come here and lie too you saying, you aren't a man if you don't get laid before 20 or whatever none-sense they say.

You will regret shooting your wad into a slut, paid for whore. Just wait. Look around, have more respect inn yourself. You will be fine.

You won't have magical powers at 30, nor will you be a pro sex mater having 30 chicks.

You before Sex. Sex is nothing special after its all said and done. Better to enjoy the girl rather than only enjoy a brief moment.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.