[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do u ever get the the feeling around one of your friends that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485372782462.jpg (787KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485372782462.jpg
787KB, 1920x1080px
Do u ever get the the feeling around one of your friends that he/she has manipulate-ish behavior? Being passive-aggressive when it doesnt go their way, talk your ideas down, etc.. I told mine that she can be manipulative at times. She demanded hard examples and i couldnt find any. Of course i felt like an idiot.
She said my behavior is egoitistical because we would always do what i want and whenever she wants to do something i dont want i recommend to split up and meet later. (Were on a vacation)

"If i would be manipulative it goes pretty well for me than(referring to her 37 whatsapp messages) and i got many friends."
2 other friends i talked to also think that she can be bossy and tactical but not in a visible/aggressive way.

I dont know. Am i just paranoid? I deal with manipulative behavior, depression myself. But i try to better myself with therapy.

I dont get the feeling out of me that shes plotting things to go her way. Im confused. Maybe im just projecting?

TL;DR: Female friend looks manipulative to me. I told her that and she turned it around and i looked like an asshole.
>>
>>18132201
Yup, always saw how they use people but never saw witnessed them acting like that towards me.

Now I'm stuck living with them. Every time I say I don't want to live with them anymore they throw a fit and start talking about moving out of state and never coming back. Getting to the point that I don't give a shit if they do.
>>
>>18132211
You're not supposed to give a fuck. What's up with this bitch-ass society where people are afraid to tell each other "no" anymore?
>>
>>18132211
I decided that ill get some distance from her. But shes almost my only friend i have contact with regurlary. Well, time to make some new friends.
>>
Ahh this is just like my ex. He convinced me that I was a terrible person while he was a saint. Trust your gut
>>
>>18132235
>Well, time to make some new friends.
Yes, actually. 100% This is the way to deal with manipulative people.
>>
>>18132201
That's a common problem with liberals.
They tend to get called out and blame other people for being mean or rude.

Women are known for being manipulative since they typically can't be physically intimidating.

If you call someone out on it, and they deny it, don't be their friend.
Don't be such a beta cuck.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.