[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, how can I become normie? I am not /pol/ crazy, however

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Guys, how can I become normie? I am not /pol/ crazy, however I have my strong political views. I do not try to change other ppl opinions and I do respect other opinions. Furthermore I do not try to present them in any occasion. However what drives me crazy is the fact that everyone once I present my opinions start to percive you as a facist or something like that. Any you can see it everywhere, media, social gathering etc... I also have fucked up sense of humor. I am pretty straight forward when it comes to interaction with ppl because I consider them as my "friends" once I get to know them.
what are the traits of normie, how do they act, what do they do and what are they like?
>>
>>18132170
>normie
It is a meme.

Talk less and think more if you hate getting reactions to your /pol/ ideas.
Being adult is about doing whatever you want and bearing consequences!
>>
>>18132170
Acquiring normie friends:
Be boring yet interesting, show that you are intelligent but keep secrets, be loyal but not too much. You should give them just enough for them to want more, don't give them more before you know them well thought.

Acquiring normie pals:
Once you have normie friends and you know them well you can start to show more interest in their life, making them think subconsciously that you like them. Start smiling to them when they tell jokes and be pleasant to be around for them.

Acquiring normie buddies:
Once you have your normie pals on the hook you should start setting up social meetings etc., but remember to stay mysterious and neutral when they are many. After a couple of social meetups that you have organized you can start inviting people alone to the same events instead, they will feel safe because they have been there before and you can start showing them your humour etc while having fun with them.

Acquiring normie best-friends:
Start group traditions such as hanging out literally in a tree in a park or laying on the grass in a specific area alot. Go on visits to them as much as you can(alone or with the rest of the group), and invite them a couple of times too(not too much thought). Open up to them in the same speed they are opening up to you and you will soon be on the way to having your own group of friends which you are in controll of.

If you want other psychological tricks ask away.
>>
>>18132233
More please
>>
>>18132249
What do you wish to do?
Get popular?
Destroy someone?
Get a girlfriend(or girl friend)?
>>
File: 0fb.gif (5KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
0fb.gif
5KB, 650x450px
>>18132233

This has to be the most autistic thing I ever read on this board.
>>
File: 1483552761745.jpg (31KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
1483552761745.jpg
31KB, 498x482px
Friends do not discuss politics or religion with friends... Not if they want to keep them. Once you've been friends for a long time (think years) then you can slowly let some things slip.
I'm extremely right-wing, but many of my friends have no idea, and the few that do are utterly sick of being shown wikileaks articles.
>>
>>18132292
In addition to that, most of them have no idea that I browse 4chan.
>>
>>18132253
Getting a girlfriend sounds appealing
>>
>>18132292
This. You cannot speak of politics if you are in enemy territory. I've lost friends because I wasn't offended by this news story or that one. If someone brings something dangerous up, just say "I dont follow politics anymore" and politely change the subject.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.