[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: turning your one-night-stand to a girlfriend is lazy, spineless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Fact: turning your one-night-stand to a girlfriend is lazy, spineless and will likely fail.

You should meet your future girlfriend, get to know, and win over the permission over her body and will normally.

You lose extremely valuable experiences and information if you go fuck the first few hours you meet.
>>
>>18132069
Should add that meeting people intoxicated from drugs (alcohol, weed, heroine) is also detrimental to the future of those relationships, but since our culture is so toxic-oriented, I don't believe you can help your addiction.

Finding females to meet online is good, but talking to females online in an attempt to get to know them is detrimental for your future relationship.

Also how fast you need to have sex (because you are so bored of each others company and need that sex to glue yourself together) it is pretty large signal on the commitment and seriousness of your relationship.
>>
>Sophomore in Uni
>Every girl I've met that I'm actually interested in has turned be down
>Only girls I get attention from just want to fuck and ghost me afterwards
Why bother?
>>
>>18132074
>goes to parties that are defined by alcoholism, hypersexualism, loud music so you can't talk, and lack of intellectual discussion and contacts
>suprised by lack of meaningful human contacts

Meet females outside your workplace, of course. College is workplace. In college you focus for your studies, and let other people focus for their studies, because the wellbeing of them, their family, and entire society depends on how their attitude and study skills improve in school.

Meet girls normally, not in these "hey this college party is very boring, expect that we get drunk as fuck; then it is decent, because there is maybe something epic like a guy throwing up on the floor, or with a sliver of chance you get something sexual"

I met my wife in sport event
>>
>>18132069
My parents hooked up at a party. My dad was high, my mom was drunk.
They've been together for 35 years.

Fact: there are no absolutes in human relationships. The idea that the only right way to live is yours and everyone else is necessarily wrong is silly and reductive.
>>
>>18132069

My god this family looks miserable and his wife is ugly as sin.

I won't bother responding to the rest of your post.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.