[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be me > 18 yo virgin > Never had a gf before >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sex-positions-main.jpg (70KB, 1000x636px) Image search: [Google]
sex-positions-main.jpg
70KB, 1000x636px
> be me
> 18 yo virgin
> Never had a gf before
> Meet this really nice mexican girl
> Spend most of my time with her
> Don't even sleep in my room anymore
> Last night things got spicier than normal
> Everything going wonderfully
> "Put it in"
> goodbyevcardonceandforall.jpg
> Try to put condom
> Start losing erection
> notlikethis.jpg
> Spend a good half hour trying to get it back
> It's no use
> Go to sleep

Now in my bed trying to figure out how or why, any of you anons have tips for a first timer or have had any similar experiences?
>>
>mfw this happened to me the first time
>mfw its happened 4 more times since then
>mfw still a virgin
JDIMSA

I would say just make sure you're comfortable with her. All my things have been awkward flings/one night stands, because all the girls I meet seem to just be interested in fucking. I'm fine with that, but I'm just not confident enough to perform, and then I psyche myself out about "disappointing" them or some bullshit that I tell myself.
>>
>>18132071
I've know her for about 2 weeks, been with her for about a week, stayed on her room twice. We're taking it slow, I've made sure of it. Plus it was all good just before I tried to put the condom. Idk man I feel like shit
>>
>>18132082
1.- Realize that we're all shit at sex the first time, just like everything else everyone does for the first time.
2.- Realize that you will not magically become a sex god the second time around.
3.- Relax, enjoy and do your best.

Did somebody forgot to teach the post-millenial kids to enjoy things? I tought the emo culture died with MCR.
>>
>>18132101
>>18132071
For whatever it's worth, you anons really helped, thanks m8s.
>>
If you think you are going to get some action, lay off masturbating for a while.
>>
Practice putting condoms on and stop masturbating. Condoms are irritating and I've experienced similar stuff erection longevity stuff. Maybe have her jack you off until you are ready to put the condom on?
>>
>>18132101
>1.- Realize that we're all shit at sex the first time, just like everything else everyone does for the first time.

lol
>>
It has nothing to with masturbation. Unless you had problems getting an erection before, it's just performance anxiety. I had trouble getting it up the first times too and when I finally managed that, I had trouble maintaining the erection due to not knowing how to stimulate myself inside pussy.

Don't worry too much about it. This shit happens a lot more frequently than what men would like to believe. Just keep trying and try to be relaxed and ejoy the sex itself regardless if you can get it up or not.
>>
hahaha, what you're experiencing is EXTREMELY common. A nervous dick is a limp dick.
>>
>>18132066
Relax bro, learn to put the condom on before things get really far. Also enjoy it learn to eat her out maybe she can show you what she likes and then go from there
>>
>>18132066
does she knows you're a virgin? because if she does, then relax she'll understand it's gonna be awkward, and wont mind (her first time was surely super awkward) women are people too, not some kind of merciless sex judges

if you manage to keep your spaghetti and dont go full autism, she will probably just find it cute, i thought it was cute the first time my boyfriend did it, and he messed up a whole bunch haha
so relax
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.