[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ask girl out >"Can I take a friend"? >"S-sure"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1489630811461s.jpg (3KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1489630811461s.jpg
3KB, 125x113px
>Ask girl out
>"Can I take a friend"?
>"S-sure"

Should i just cancel it?
>>
yes you should
and dont agree to something you dont actually agree with in the future
>>
>>18131989
We need more context, OP. Where did you ask her to go with you?
>>
Did you use the word date?

Ive done this before and ended up dating the girl after. She said she wanted to bring a friend just in case I was a creep. All three of us had a good time

Who cares if she doesn't like you. You're probably young. Just go get trashed with her and her friend and just have a good time, who knows she may introduce you to other girls.

You can never go wrong on a night out with two chicks.
>>
>>18131999
This anon is right.
Just go for it. Who cares?
>>
>>18131999
This, as long as you think you can handle it. If you're a socially awkward shut-in that knows he will shit his pants in front of groups of people then tell her you're not comfortable with it.
>>
Just make sure this friend is a girl too. You don't wanna ask someone on a date only to get third wheeled.
>>
I would have told her yes but only if I can date her too .
>>
>>18131999
This, but only if the friend isn't a dude.
>>
>S-Sure

You fucked up.
>>
>>18131989
I wouldn't.

I'd bite the bullet, be a good sport about it because it's my bed and I'm sleeping in it ("Why the fuck did I tell her 'Sure'?!"), make an awesome time of it anyway like I don't give a shit and let her know that I'm a good time whatever the situation may be, and take the following lessons away from it all:

1) It's better to let her know upfront and not agree to something I don't actually want ("I'd rather you didn't. Three is company on a first date.")
2) Do a better job in courting a girl next time so that she isn't feeling uncomfortable and inclined to dick me around with stupid bullshit about bringing a friend along.
3) Know that a girl who seriously asks to take a friend along rather than flat out telling you she's not into you is just that: a girl. Not a woman. And I don't have time for childish bullshit like that. Seriously, that shit is super high school.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.