[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this girl is into me, she has a boyfriend but she doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: rabbit.jpg (52KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit.jpg
52KB, 351x364px
So this girl is into me, she has a boyfriend but she doesn't give a shit about him and would cheat on him. We keep telling her to break it off with him, she will eventually she's just dumb and gets "stuck" in relationships that have run their course a lot. Has cheated on him more or less before, I think. She cheated on another guy I knew a while ago too. Anyway, my friend started hooking up with her and they were together for a while, and he's real obsessed. Like he's got it bad for her. Some shit went down and basically they stopped because he was being too needy or something, idk.

A few months ago a different girl in our group was messing with me and then my other friend fucked her, so I know how it feels. But this girl is real into me, leans into me, touches me, one time I literally had to tell her I couldn't do it because my friend was standing there shaking his head while she was coming onto me. But it's kinda like... It's getting pretty hard not to. She's hot as fuck. I don't want to hurt my friend, he confides in me a lot, and we've talked about her a ton of times, but god damn.

What would you do?
>>
Cheats alot eh? definately not relationship material, but sounds like she wants to fuck. you know what to do op
>>
>>18131702
Don't date her. Eventually you'll become the boyfriend who she's willing to cheat on, and you'll get left. Trust me, I did the same shit. Stole a guy's girl and felt like the baddest player, until she fucked another guy and left me.
>>
Why would you associate, let alone fucking date, a known whore? Get rid of your shitty normie friends.
>>
>>18131722

We've been friends for years. She's actually pretty cool. Helps run a business and shit, but she does way too many drugs and fucks around too much. Doesn't seem to put enough stock in loyalty. I wouldn't seriously date her but I could accidentally end up in a situation like that. I guess. She says she's "just waiting for someone who's as into her as she is into him" but that sounds like total bullshit. I don't think she knows what she wants and I think she's a mess. I'd love to fuck the shit out of her though. It just seems like it'll crush my friend who confides in me about her and is still holding out hope, even though she has this "boyfriend" who's essentially just being used. Idk man. She comes onto me and it's hard not to take it to the next level, but the friend is always there and I really don't want to do it in front of him.
>>
>>18131745
Don't do it my g
>>
>>18131893

goddamnit
yeah it's prob a bad move
>>
Must suck to be a man and only think with your dick
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
You are thinking with your dick right now, don't listen to your dick.
>>
It'd be helpful for me if someone explained exactly why I shouldn't, even though I pretty much already know why. Lol. Like, I really wanna fuck because I haven't gotten any in a while and I just got rekt by another girl in our friend group who fucked my friend, so idk I'm in a shitty place and it feels like fucking this girl would help, but it's probably just more shit on the pile? Fuck
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.