[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My husband thinks it's funny to come up with a "secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0197.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.png
108KB, 400x381px
My husband thinks it's funny to come up with a "secret word of the day" and spazz out if I say it. This Peewee bullshit is getting on my nerves.

He's autistic, is this part of the condition or is he just being a faggot?
>>
>>18131674
Heh
>>
I lol'd so hard, sorry OP.
>>
>>18131674
Your husband is now my best friend.
>>
What the fuck, how could you be complaining about this. You married the most FUN man on earth KYS i'd take him if I were a woman.

Don't take this man for granted OP, not like you even fucking deserve him coming and bitching to a bunch of 16 year old anonymous anime fans
>>
>>18131674
I laughed pretty fuckin' hard at this.

That's pretty funny, but it's also annoying as fuck. If I were you, I'd be just as immature and call him "autismo the clown" when he does it.

Or, soazz out and do the peewee thing while y'all are fucking.
>>
>>18131674
That sounds really funny kek, but I can see how it would get annoying. I would really appreciate it, and probably never find it annoying, but that varies from person to person.
>>
>>18131674
What was the word today? How does he spaz out? He sounds like a fun guy
>>
>>18131674
Does he do the voice too?
This is great.
>>
>>18131674

just divorce him, id marry him.
>>
Confirmed OP is a succubus draining the life force and social security benefits from her poor mentally handicapped husband she's been praying on.

You're a piece of shit OP congrads! No one who loved their husband would ever speak shit about his quirks on an anonymous image board dedicated to anime filled with middleschooolers

Not to mention OP, you're a frog poster, you're not far off the spectrum yourself
>>
Sounds like you hate fun

If this isn't shotposting.

Why not just avoid the word? How fucking hard is it to not say a single word
>>
>>18131686

Dis nigga gets it, give him a taste of his own medicine. Fight autism with autism
>>
>>18131821
She has no way of knowing what it is, retard
>>
>>18131674
You sound a bit like a killjoy anon, but if it's a serious problem I'd
a) talk to him like an adult about it, don't fucking spazz out yourself, just say something like "please stop playing this game, it really stresses me out and I don't like it"
b) Think of another game which you would actually enjoy, and suggest that instead
c) Just play the same fucking game right back at him and get your jollies too
>>
>>18131801

Imagine projecting this hard that you reply like this
>>
>>18131674
How autistic is autistic?
Is he diagnosed with autism or the sperg or is he just a bit of a special case?

If he's diagnosed with full blown autism and you act like this then congrats on being a pay-free glorified care worker. I'd bail because you clearly can't handle shit. If he's an aspie or not actually autistic maybe you show grow a sense if fun and stop being a cunt. If you really can't then just talk it out like a not socially stunted moron.
>>
>>18131841
Thats hilarious

Hily shit
>>
It's not part of the condition, no.

But you are a complete killjoy, lighten up ffs
>>
>>18131830
>Fight autism with autism

You just want to watch the world burn.
>>
>>18131685
>t. Husband
>>
>>18131685
>>18131801
>>18131821
>>18131867
>>18132223
>>18132256
bunch of obnoxious unfunny retards. holy autism.
>>
>>18131674
10/10 post OP I laughed more then most YLYL threads get me. Picture and "peewee bullshit" made it so real lol
>>
>>18131674
Come up with a "secret word of the day" and divorce him if he says it. That'll teach him to have fun.
>>
>>18131674
>He's autistic, is this part of the condition or is he just being a faggot?

Yes.
>>
>>18131678
This.

I'm in my office and I know my colleagues can hear me laughing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.