[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it and hard becoming a sailor at the age of 27? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Is it worth it and hard becoming a sailor at the age of 27? How do you become a pirate? It doesnt sound as adventurous as back in the day
>>
>>18131670
>sailor
You mean like, on a fishing boat or something?
>>
>>18131675
Seaman, shipman, navy sailor/officer
How do you call it
>>
>>18131670
travel to mogadishu(somalia). bring a small team. avoid gingers.
>>
>27
>Pirate

It gets exponentially harder when your retarded.

in terms of becoming ship crew its piss easy. you take a 3-8 month course depending on your role on the ship and before you know it your on a cruise ship headed to fuck knows where.
Military is just as easy. You enlist, go through basic training depending on your country the duration may very. And get shipped out as crew. Officer positions take a bit more time. Some require you to server a period of time and than continue your education as an officer, rinse and repeat until desired rank or death.

It's a damn hard life and the pay is shit. Hope you have fun
>>
>>18131670
Somalia or the southern yellow sea, learn to speak the language, befriend some local hoodlums, purchase a cheap boat with an outboard, get some firearms and cheap throwaway phones. Yeah do all this and you should be golden.
>>
>>18131670

OP you are extremely delusional. That or youre a manchild.

Pirates dont exist anymore. And if they do theyre foreigners with guns who smuggle cocaine. Theyre pretty much terrorists.

If you want anything remotely close then you can find one of those historic reenactment ships on the west or east coast of america and try to join their acting "crew." Some of them never even leave the dock like the one in Dana Point or West Sacramento. Theyre acting who mainly host a kids summer camp and show them how to "work" a ship. Pay is as bad as an amateur actor
>>
>>18131922
Maybe OP wants to hijack a oil tanker and sell it, they can make millions off one job. I mean you could end up dead or in some shitty 3rd world prison for decades but who are we to crush his dreams?
>>
>>18131804
>>18131912
Is Somalia the only place where you have a chance with piracy?

Do white pirates even exist anymore?

>>18131848
>>18131922
I would do all that. Only real problem is where, on earth and in this day ,could I or anyone find some fine, well built gentlemen willing to throw away the security and comfort of their life for a dangerous or at least thrilling and adventurous (a merry and possibly short one) life?
This is an honest question because there seem generally be a lack of grace and/or respect among delinquents of all sorts. They all look, act and speak like thugs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.