[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to help my sister. Any advice appreciated. My sister sees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: everythingisbetternow.gif (671KB, 499x243px) Image search: [Google]
everythingisbetternow.gif
671KB, 499x243px
Trying to help my sister. Any advice appreciated.
My sister sees a guy at my gym almost everyday for the past eight months, but has no idea about how to flirt (she's surprisingly awkward for being better looking than me and also has one of those very unnatural, forced looking smiles). About two months ago, they passed close by each other and he apparently winked and smiled at her. She literally got on her phone to text me this from the gym in all caps and was ecstatic for about a week. Anyway, I guess he stopped smiling at her because she got all mopey about it. Then yesterday they made eye contact and she's going loopy again. She says the only reason she hasn't approached the guy is because she doesn't want every guy to think it's okay to hit on her at the gym, and yet, she says she goes at her time because its only her and him. She has also said he looks like a serious trainer, but then she also likes to talk about how he dances and lipsyncs to his music.
>>
'She' can grow some balls and approach him, or she can sit and wait forever for him to approach her.
>>
File: 1476438362500.png (698KB, 826x738px) Image search: [Google]
1476438362500.png
698KB, 826x738px
>>18131633
>my sister
It's an anonymous imageboard anon.
>>
>>18131633
OK OP Your sister needs a multi phased operation.

> Ask for "help" on an exercise/lift whatever
>ask for Chads name
> Dont do any thing else
Wait
>ask for Chads number AFTER all of that.
>>
>>18131637
I brought this up to her, but she went into this defensive tirade about what she wants in a man, the connection being he should approach her for XYZ.

>>18131642
>implying I'm even a human not her dog
>>
>>18131650
>I brought this up to her, but she went into this defensive tirade about what she wants in a man, the connection being he should approach her for XYZ.
Then let her wallow in her misery. I don't have the patience for people who know what they want but won't do anything to get it.
>>
>>18131649
I've told her this before, her excuse was it'll be obvious I can't lie blah blah blah. Which I guess leads to...
>>18131653
Is there a tough love solution to this? Now that I think about it, I haven't seen a picture of this guy and she has never thought to ask me to her gym. Should I go to see what all the fuss is about?
>>
>>18131661
>Should I go to see what all the fuss is about?
No, who gives a fuck what he looks like? It's not going to fucking change anything.
>>
>>18131663
Maybe he's ugly and the sister wants confirmation from another source?
>>
>>18131633
Is your sister dumb in the literal sense in that she is unable to speak words or strike a conversation with someone she has been seeing regularly for close to a year? That's the only way to excuse this absolutely horrifying situation.
>>
""Your sister"" sounds autistic

Tell her to make up an excuse to talk to the guy.

Then make sure she exchanges numbersir names or whatever. Whenever im at the gym i wish some woman would do that to me. I would be the happiest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.