[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I've realized online dating isn't for me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482220315649.jpg (188KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482220315649.jpg
188KB, 864x1536px
Okay, so I've realized online dating isn't for me. What now? I'm a roofer so I don't get to meet girls at work, I hate the club/bar so I don't do that. I've been told girls really do not want to be bothered while working (so asking a cashier out is out of the question). Oh and my hobby is creating music, which I do from my home. So i'm at a loss and looking for suggestions
>>
>>18131543

go out to places and social gatherings that ARENT the bar / club.

also, feel free to be more open minded, as the world doens't care what your rules are, its going ot continue to disregard them.
>>
>>18131546
>feel free to be more open minded, as the world doens't care what your rules are, its going ot continue to disregard them.

could you elaborate a tiny bit more? As to what my rules are? The cashier thing?
>>
>>18131553
>>18131546
that sounds passive agressive, I mean I'm open to being more open minded. Just gotta elaborate
>>
>>18131553

>online dating isnt for me
>i dont like clubs and bars
>people claim girls dont like to be bothered while at work, despite the fact that statistically through work is still one of the top 4 ways people meet their spouse
>i only do hobby from home

those are YOU problems. not world problems. dont misunderstand, there are SOME suggestions, but when you're dismissing answers over petty shit its pretty easy to say you wont accept any answer.
>>
>>18131560
No clue, why you're being hostile I was just wondering what you meant.... I wasn't dismissing anything
>>
>>18131569

my implication was that the way you dismiss the options in your OP shows you'll dismiss whatever we come up with.

regardless, my answer still stands, open your mind (as in, to the things in your OP you previously dismissed) or go to social gatherings that aren't about bars and clubs.
>>
>>18131572
Alright, I'll try to think of some.

But as for online, i've tried it alot taken advice on how to make my profile better, but I don't get a whole lot of matches i'm likely not good looking enough to wow anyone in that factor. But I never had troubles in highschool getting attention from women, so I just feel i'm better in person.

As for clubs, I used to go to them all the time, they just don't really interest me anymore, and I dont want to go to them just to pick up women, if i'm doomed to not pick up women because I don't want to go to the club then that's a bit silly.

And as for my hobby I do at home, well I don't know of any places to meet other musicians? I've scowered and scowered and can't find anything in my tiny little city.

I've dismissed those things for a reason, just because I dismissed specifically those doesn't mean i'll dismiss everything, that's pretty fallacious thinking
>>
>>18131543
Get a hobby that gets you out of the house at least once or twice a month. In addition to letting you meet people, a lot women are attracted to men who are passionate about something, or at the very least who has interests.
>>
>>18131581
i'm extremely passionate about music, maybe a bit too focused/determined on it, it's what I live and breathe, also my work as well.
>>
>>18131583
>>18131581
To add: Girls can't know how passionate I am about music, unless they see all the work im doing. So with women you need to be passionate IN FRONT of them is what you're saying
>>
>>18131588
To an extent yes. In your case, if you're talking to a girl and run out of things to say, talk about music. Don't worry if you ramble, most women worth having will see it as part of how much you love music.
>>
>>18131543
What instruments do you play OP? If your answer is guitar, just go to a park, sit under a tree, and play (just make sure you don't look homeless). You're bound to meet people, either girls or guys who will have girl friends.
>>
>>18131687
Yeah mainly guitar, but drums, violin, banjo, piano, and harp as well.

That's a damn good idea, I usually do that not in public because I always figured it was kind of douchey to do it in public. But the more I think about it, it's really not that bad as long as you're not that guy who plays wonderwall.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.