[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so I kissed this girl on a couple of nights out then then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0997.jpg (67KB, 693x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
67KB, 693x431px
Okay so I kissed this girl on a couple of nights out then then we started texting. We fucked a couple of times at hers 2 weeks ago. Text her last week asking if she wanted to do something and she said 'yeah okay thursday' then I asked her if she was still on for it and she was like nah my coughs really bad. Asked her on Sunday if she wanted to do something this week and she said she has an assignment in for friday so she doesnt know. But hopefully we can do something next week. She hasn't replied to my texts all day today and we have been texting a lot usually. If she texts back tomorrow should I just not reply or is she actually just really that busy?
>>
>>18131383

if she DOES text back tomorrow why would you simply ignore it? to be petty?
>>
>>18131462
I feel clingy texting her back way faster than she does. I also heard her ex boyfriend broke up with her because he was too nice to her so maybe not replying might make her want me more?
>>
>>18131383
>Calling off a date because of a cough

Top cake. I hope you called her out on that bullshit and didn't pucker up your anus saying you understand or some weak shit like that.

And no she is not that busy. Nobody is. And even if she was she's certainly displaying that she doesn't see you worth enough to risk cutting into it.
But no, don't ignore her. At least if you have feelings for this girl.

Also don't try to grab dates under the pretense of "Oh hey lets do SOMETHING." That is SHIT courting. Present it like you're going to go out even without her.

>>18131506
>her ex boyfriend broke up with her because he was too nice to her

>the BOYFRIEND broke up with HER because he was too nice to her

That sounds like a redflag senpai
>>
>>18131506

>he broke up with her because he was too nice to her

your mistypings aside, clingy is a state of mine, not an action. and you are clingy.

this is exactly what clingy people do, try to manipulate in order to keep people in their corner.

and its going to fail miserably. frankly, if shes willingto break up with a guy for being to onice to her, you need to find a differnet girl.
>>
>>18131512
Yeah that was supposed to say: she broke up with him because he was too nice to her.
>>
>>18131528

then dont date her.
>>
Axe it. If she suggests an alternate day without you asking, shes still interested, if she just keeps pushing it off, move on.
>>
>>18131383
Just be honest, and straight up ask her if she wants to continue the thing between you guys or not. Try to not come off as needy. Maybe say you're interested in taking things to the next level (as in a real date). You're wasting your time, and making life harder than it needs to be by overthinking things.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.