[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My LDR bf of 2 years is no longer sexually attracted to me. He

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: croc.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
croc.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
My LDR bf of 2 years is no longer sexually attracted to me. He says he sees me more like a daughter/sister but wants to have a romantic platonic relationship. I'm in shock, obviously hurt and self conscious now. Has this happened to anyone? I don't want to have a relationship without sex but I don't want to stop talking to him. If i ask if he thinks he'll ever be attracted to me again he says "maybe in the future" and last night he had a sex dream about me? So is he lying to not hurt my feelings and let me down easy? He also says that sexual thoughts and seeing me naked feels "wrong" Should i stop talking to my bf and just move on? Is it possible to make someone re-attracted to you? He swears that it has nothing to do with my body/face/any changes etc. Is it just a lost cause? Has anyone had anything similar happen to them?
>>
>>18131218
similar thing happened to me, had much more to do with the emotional side than her actual attraction. are you overbearing?
>>
>>18131218
He's probably just a dick. It's his way of saying he wants to fuck other chicks while in a LDR. I say block and get an IRL boyfriend, or just enjoy being single for a bit.
>>
>>18131218
LDR rarely work. Just break up and find a guy near you.
>>
>>18131225
no i don't think i am
>>18131230
that's what my friends have told me, but he is very convincing when saying it's not that. maybe i'm just being naive...
>>
>>18131225

I can see how emotional aspects of the relationship can change the sexual dynamics of it. can you share more about it?
>>
>>18131250
I haven't seen him in 4 months, this is the longest we've ever gone without seeing eachother. usually it is every month or two. he is very attached to me, doesn't want to stop talking, texts/calls all the time, still says i love you and can't imagine his life without me etc. i didn't talk to him for 2 days after he told me he wasn't sexually attracted to me, and when i broke the silence he acted very concerned about how i was feeling + if i was ok
>>
Hard to sustain a sexual relationship online. Without the actual physical side, he stopped "feeling" it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.