[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So like a week or so ago I saw a girl that another location of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486333842927.jpg (65KB, 694x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486333842927.jpg
65KB, 694x960px
So like a week or so ago I saw a girl that another location of my store was interviewing. I thought she was really cute and we had a nonverbal moment with each other but I got pulled into a conversation and didn't approach her.

Today I was at the mall and saw her working. I didn't put it together that it was her until later on. I pass by the place all the time (jewelry store)

I don't exactly have a reason to go into the store, but it's pretty open so approaching her would be easy.

Would it be awkward and creepy for me to approach her when they have down time and say "Hey were you interviewing at x? How'd it go?"
>>
>>18131186
>"Hey were you interviewing at x? How'd it go?"
Dont do that, because that's too intrusive. You might get away with it if she's really attracted to you, but she doesnt know you and that sounds like what a friend would ask.

Do something like
>"Hey I saw you at my store, where you there for an interview?"
>"Yeah"
>"How did it go?"

and go from there.
>>
>>18131202
I don't see how either one is different. I was planning on:

"Hey correct me if I'm wrong but we're you interviewing at X like a week ago?"
>>
>>18131365

that and what you first said sound too presumptious.

say what anon said in first reply
>>
hey tengo
>>
>>18131414
So... Just confirm the interview?

I saw the boss lead her outside, sit down at a table, and start talking to her. It was clear she was getting interviewed
>>
>>18131365
>"Hey correct me if I'm wrong but we're you interviewing at X like a week ago?"
Sounds boring as fuck and will lead to a short comeback.
"How did it go?" cannot be answered with "yes" or "no"

Then you can maybe joke about the place you work and she interviewed at to break the ice.
>>
>>18131186
>>18131202
Yeah this sounds good. "Hey were you interviewing at x? How did it go?" sounds like something I would say and Im a fucking autist. Do what this guy says OP.
>>
>>18131463
"Hey, I saw you at X, were you interviewing?"

vs

"Hey, were you interviewing at X? How'd it go?"

One is just over the line. Are people genuinely going to be this nitpicky dependent on the exact syntax of a sentence?

"Hey, I saw you talking to X at X. Was she interviewing you?"
>>
>>18131463
Agreed
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.