[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my situations pretty shit right now and I need advice on whether

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6207.jpg (57KB, 641x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6207.jpg
57KB, 641x442px
my situations pretty shit right now and I need advice on whether or not to do a (potentially shitty) thing

>sister is 22 this year
>since she was 13 has been getting involved with drugs and gangs
>my entire teenage years were ruined by her being a dickhead and my mum having to deal with all of it meant I was alone nearly all the time
>developed severe depression and anxiety and tried to kill myself a lot
>she's dating a drug dealer now, he's potentially going to jail as he's recently been arrested
>she dropped out of high school
>no job
>not even trying to get one
>has been given opportunities to study (for free once a week) and better herself
>she agreed but never went to class
>basically an all round degenerate with no hope
>she gets worse and worse with every year that passes
>she also has anger issues and becomes very violent and nearly got us kicked out and homeless
>insults my mum about her disability and mental health
>mum is too scared/tired to do anything about it anymore since she's basically tried everything.

Everything hurts and I don't know what to do.
I've been thinking a lot about going to the police about her for two reasons:
- it will get her out of our lives at least temporarily
- it's the only thing that will make her wake up
But I don't know if I could live with myself knowing I did that, especially since I would have to do it anonymously.
Please tell me what you would do in my situation.
>>
Beat her.
>>
>>18131153
Anyway to convince your mom to cut her off?
>>
>>18131195
She won't cut her of personally (I've tried to tell her to) but if you mean financially that's not really an issue. I live in Australia so my sister gets benefits to live off since we're pretty poor so my mum doesn't have control over that other than we live in a house together and my mum and I pay the rent.
>>
>>18131182
I wish I could. God I just want to punch her in the face every time she talks down to me
>>
>>18131153
If you go to the cops couldn't you and your mom also be arrested since you're aware of the drugs in the house?
>>
>>18131456
Usually the police can protect people in those situations especially if he explains the whole thing to the police
>>
>>18131456
That's probably the main thing stopping me from doing it. Police are pretty shit here and would probably try to.

>>18131493
I hope so but I'm kind of scared to risk it. The police here tend to fuck people in the ass when they help them with this kind of thing. I'd probably need a lawyer but I don't know how to go about getting one
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.