[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /adv/ think of this advice? >Start caring about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1476070192013.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476070192013.png
44KB, 657x527px
What does /adv/ think of this advice?

>Start caring about yourself
>Start believing in yourself
>If you are sad, let it out.
>If you are mad, go tell them.
>Cry, frown, let it all come out
>Curse, yell, say everything is unfair
>Say it all out loud. Stop holding it in.
>Express what is inside you.

>Then

>Start working to fix yourself
>Fix how you eat. Go outside every day,
>Maybe go to the gym. Make some friends there.
>Start saying what you think. A guy's shoes look cool?
>"Nice shoes bro"
>A girl's skirt look nice?
>"That's a lovely skirt!"
>Start making a quick opinion about everything you see.
>"The weather is nice today"
>"I love the way the trees sway in the wind"
>Say what you think. Let it all out.
>Talk to everyone. Eventually, things will be good.
>Because you are good. Let all that good out.
>>
Is solid advice but doing it and staying consistent with it is were we go wrong. I tryed doing this and i started to feel confident. I even met a girl. Didnt work out. She told me im to soft on her. That shit Hurt me in the hart. That was 3 months ago. Funny hoe zich small thing can break you easy. I realy started to care about my actions and vision about the world around me. Now im back to not doing anything. I feel shit, im skipping school, dont know what to do bro. ( Btw im not so retarded as a lot of people on 4chan. Atleast not /b/ level. Im 23. Im Just not that confident
>>
>If you are mad go tell them

This has never ended positively for me
>>
i dont like the part about thinking things are unfair or about commenting on the weather like a complete chode, but basically its saying be genuine and open with people and i agree with that

i like the part about crying and not holding things in especially, i think guys arent allowed to do that and it fucks you up if you bottle things up too much
>>
>>18131120

seems generic.
>>
>>18131188
Lol "too soft on her" what a bitch
>>
File: 1373009768733.jpg (16KB, 550x421px) Image search: [Google]
1373009768733.jpg
16KB, 550x421px
>>18131120

The simplest answers are often the most accurate. Being an honest, empathetic human who strives to maintain a positive attitude and open communication with the people around them doesn't seem like a terrible idea.
>>
>>18131201
Things ARE unfair
>>
>>18131120
Pretty good pieces of advice, but
>If you are mad, go tell them
No. Depends on the situation, but usually not the good way to go. You'll probably regret it later. When you're mad you're usually not thinking rationally and it will probably make things worse.
If you're mad, calm down, think about something else, try being rational, and talk about it like an adult, not like a cry-baby.
Yelling at someone when you're mad might feel good in the moment, but in the long term it'll make things worse.

And if you're really mad at someone to the point you don't wanna hang out with them, just cut contact.

Also
>Express what is inside of you
Yes and no. Some of the stuff inside of you is meant to stay inside of you. You can't let everything out
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.