[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been working mcdonald's for a month and a half >had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1442880625243.png (536KB, 544x661px) Image search: [Google]
1442880625243.png
536KB, 544x661px
>been working mcdonald's for a month and a half
>had to grab a ton of shit out of freezer in a hurry
>left freezer a mess and forgot about it
>go home and see manager post picture in facebook group calling it pathetic someone did that
>mentions he'll also check the security cameras to see who it is and "if anything like this happens again, the consequences will be much more severe"
>message them telling them I'm sorry and it won't happen again
>it hasn't been marked as seen and he hasn't replied

On a scale of 1-10, how fucked am I when I go into work tomorrow?
>>
>>18130902
Just own up to what you did and they will probably just give you a warning. No big deal.
>>
stop working at mcdonalds problem solved
>>
>>18130902
>On a scale of 1-10, how fucked am I

Look, your worst-case scenario is getting fired, and if we're being totally honest here, getting fired from McD's is only like a 2 on that scale.
>>
that shouldn't even be a big fucking deal, if you were busy than it should be understandable. you should've went back in and fixed it though, for your manager to upload it on facebook is just fucking petty and immature. i used to work at mcdonalds man, find another better paying job when you rack up some experience.
>>
"Sorry, I was in a hurry and it just slipped my mind. I'll come in early tomorrow to get it cleaned up, and I'll be sure not to do it again."

The manager does sound really petty, but I doubt any major action will be taken as a result, especially if you sound sincere in your apology. You haven't been there long, so hopefully it'll just be considered a rookie mistake.
>>
I was fired from McDonalds for making a crass joke about women in ear shot of a lesbian manager. I could not get a job since. This is a black stain on me that followed me around for the rest of my life. Had an awesome interview at Amazon and was going to get an amazing job as a software developer until they rescinded the offer because of my disgraceful firing at McDonalds. My girl left me too because of this. Thinking about an hero soon.

Na just kidding, I found a better job 2 days later and my life only got bettee.
>>
I worked for McD and managers can be really vicious. They know how to turn employees against each other and how to put a fucking pressure on the whole team, like every problem in this world is because of them. I understand how you feel.

Your best bet is probably to chill out and talk to him peacefully tomorrow, telling him you forgot and you're sorry. It's nothing serious. Do not worry too much.

Also do not forget that McDonalds doesn't even pay minimum wage. Why the hell are they expecting from their employees to do anything more than minimum effort ? I really doubt you'd be fired over that but if that's the case, see this as an opportunity to look for something better (but yeah finding a job is hard, I know anon)
>>
>>18131009

pretty much this. you made a simple mistake OP, you were slammed at work and forgot to go back and organize, its not like you jizzed in the burgers
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.