[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm about to turn 24 and I have a masters and a stable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: random.jpg (84KB, 536x679px) Image search: [Google]
random.jpg
84KB, 536x679px
So,

I'm about to turn 24 and I have a masters and a stable and rewarding career as a teacher. I haven't been so lucky in terms of romance, mostly, because I end up sabotaging it by ghosting them or just ending it.

After time for self reflection and trying to make right by doing good for others I started this kind of courtship with a girl I would run into because she works at a place I frequent.

We talked and became friends for awhile. A tragedy happened in our community and it bonded us, plus my mom came down to visit me for a little, and they bonded when she ran into her. She gave me her phone number three times and I lost it the first two but eventually kept it and we started texting.

For Valentines day, I ended up giving her a necklace I got for her around Christmas but I left the state and didn't really have time and see her until Valentines so I told her it was for both holidays. She loved it and wears it alot.

But now she tells me she'll call and doesn't. Or when she does it's never for very long and she'll go a day without texting back and it's always just cursory stuff like "hope you had a good day." I write her letters, since I'm keen on writing, and she tells me she loves them. Granted, she's been sick for a week or so and had her wisdom teeth pulled the week before so she hasn't been in the best health. But we've been supposed to go out to dinner for two weeks now and it hasn't happened.

Am I barking up the wrong tree? Does she see this as a romantic pursuit? Did I mess up somewhere? I'm curious for the advice because I want to know if I should put my emotions into something else.

TLDR; not sure if this girl I've been courting for awhile is into me or is just keeping me around as a potential backup.
>>
>>18130710
so find out. Jesus it's not complicated you're just a pussy.
>>
>>18130736
I thought about just asking but isn't that an ultimatum of sorts? Though, I could just not want to hear the answer. You're probably right.
>>
>>18130710
How many times did you have sex?

Follow up question: Is she attractive?
>>
id stop talking to her
>>
>>18130901
I've lost count. More than 10
Yes, she's attractive. She's dark skin, short, with an amazing figure.

>>18130948
My plan was to stop talking to her. I just spend alot of time thinking of her. So that of course makes it hard.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.