[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so adv....I need some input >be 26 kissless virgin >be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1453403945011.jpg (48KB, 469x505px) Image search: [Google]
1453403945011.jpg
48KB, 469x505px
so adv....I need some input

>be 26 kissless virgin
>be drunk due to Pi Day
>run into someone I went to highschool with
>like... the cute highschool girl that I was too autistic to ask out
>chat her up
>be drunk enough to resonate confidence...or drunked stammer no idea
>ask for her number
>"Anon! why do you want my number?"
>"because I'm a lonely man and I wanna change that"
>laughs and gets number
>we part ways
>I get that cautious feeling
>the feeling you get in your gut that says "this is bad"
>no, not scared - I'm still drunk and confident..
>it's that little voice in my head that has prevented me from making bad decisions
>woke up sober
>it actually happened

at a lost right now
>>
>>18130388

Talk to her? We are not going to tell you word for word what to say, dude. Just talk to her.
>>
>>18130388
Wow, I didn't know it was possible to get that lucky.
>>
>>18130405
He never really had a chance, she probably gave him a fake number.
>>
>>18130388
Use the power of phone and send her message! Ask her on a date!
>>
>>18130398
>>18130405
>>18130434

I have never made it past the first date with anyone.... casual coffee hang outs, hiking, beach walks.. etc... but never made it to the 2nd

so.... if I am gonna choose to ignore the gut feeling... wtf do i do?
>>
>>18130471
> if I am gonna choose to ignore the gut feeling... wtf do i do?

Are gonna keep asking us while on the date? Or are you gonna try to do something by yourself like a big boy?
>>
>>18130473
>hello /adv/, i am on a date with this girl, what do i do now? She want to know what do i do? Help.

>>18130471
>never made it to the 2nd
Maybe you were not attractive enough, not good enough as a future partner or just didnt make the girl realize you like her. Try again.
>>
well here is what you do:

First get on a first date with that chick, and after that think about you never having been on a second date.

Basically:
Keep the first date short 1-2h
Catch up with her, talk about everything that isnt dating related
See if there is chemistry and similar interests.
See if there are similar oppinions about music, politics, morality etc.
Don't jsut ask, but try to interweave your own stories and opinions into a back and forth, with nobody talking more than two thirds of the time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.