[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to study a major that is 70% females. Anyone here can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I want to study a major that is 70% females.
Anyone here can tell me how does it feel to be in such majors?

how easy is to pickup girls if your class is 70% girls?
>>
To clarify. You want to major in something, of which just so happens to be 70% female?
Or you want to pick a major on this condition?
If the latter, don't be a fucking idiot uni is expensive and degrees are for life.

If the former then it depends really. Girls are often a numbers game so you can talk to more of them i guess.
>>
>>18130096
i'm a girl studying in a university with 90% male.
honestly, it's no different than if it was 50/50.

well if your intention is to pick up girl perhaps it will be easier. but dont expect to drown in pussies if you werent already popular before that ratio. those girls still have a social life outside university, they know and meet a lot of guys on their own, they wont magically find you attractive just because there's only five guys in the class.
>>
File: CgCF4RZUYAALLHw.jpg large.jpg (164KB, 816x1056px) Image search: [Google]
CgCF4RZUYAALLHw.jpg large.jpg
164KB, 816x1056px
If your class is 70% women then you should be worrying about whether it's a real major or not. Notice the pie charts in this image, toward the bottom.
>>
>>18130096

What do you want to join?

Picking girls will be as easy or as hard for you with 70% or with 30%. Remember they do shit out of class, so it's not like you are their only option.
>>
>>18130184
that.
>>
To be fair my university is 90% female but in my experience it absolutely matters. Most young people have a big focus on whether they are attractive and who they are attracted to. If there are fewer guys then the simple fact that you are a man to begin with becomes less neutral.

Having said that, it's not a magic fix and in many cases it will work both in your favor and against you. For example, more girls will flirt with you than would pay you attention in different settings, but you scare off other girls because of your orbiters who are just out for attention. Just because you're in a better starting position doesn't mean everything lines up in your favor. And being on the other side of the coin, obviously 70/30 is more doable but where I go most girls have just sworn off guys from their own college because they don't want to deal with all the competition.
>>
>>18130096
You won't be able to pick up girls if this is your mindset. Grow up.
>>
You are going to finish college a virgin.
>>
Veterinary Medicine

It's pretty miserable. They're such stuck up cunts filled with drama.
>>
>>18130213
That's women everywhere.
>>
>>18130096
>how easy is to pickup girls if your class is 70% girls?

It is possibly even harder than picking them up in any other setting.

Women are not only limited by their major in regards to choosing a partner - and by getting to know them in this class setting that will be female dominated you are more likely to end up being viewed as a friend/class mate rather than a possible partner.

t. Guy that is in a 2/3 women major
>>
What an idiotic thread.

Girls are not limited to hooking up with guys from their own major. Just because you're in the classes with the girls doesn't mean you'll be swimming in pussy if your social skills are still ass.

And finally, no one should choose their major based on the amount of women in it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.