[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When should I fuck him? Been talking to this guy since November.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

When should I fuck him?

Been talking to this guy since November. Went on a few dates and have hung out a lot. Around February he told me he likes me, thinks I'm cute blah blah the whole spiel. Says he wants to get to know me more.

We Have hung out even more since then and recently things have been progressing from no contact to full make out sessions.

It's nice I enjoy it a lot and his company. I'm looking for a relationship, we talked about it briefly without going to far into details. He told me he's only had casual relationships, had some disappointment in his voice when he told me the last girl he was with didn't want anything serious.

Is this enough information to assume he's looking for a relationship?

Would it be weird to bring up a relationship before we have sex? Whats a good time to start fucking? Should I get to know him more? Help, I don't want to ruin this.

No meme responses like "it's up to you when you feel ready blahhh" or "doesn't matter if u fuck the first date or after marriage" please
>>
Ask him first if he wants to make it official. Don't have sex with him until you have your answer.

If you have sex first you may end up disappointed if it turns out he's still hung up on someone and intends to keep it casual.
>>
You can get that collar and leash around his neck if you get him to commit to you before sex. Putting out early sounds like what he's used to, break that chain
>>
>>18130091

go for a relationship. he had the opportunity to mention he only wanted a casual relationship the last time you talked about it, he could have used it to make himself clear and avoid that awkward confused stage, yet he specifically mentioned that it was the last girl he was with who wanted that.

since he never had a real relationship, maybe you shouldn't push him, so yeah why not fuck him, but i think real relationship is on the table
>>
>>18130118
>yet he specifically mentioned that it was the last girl he was with who wanted that.

it honestly wasn't like that

before he said that i was telling him about my ex FWB and how i liked him a lot but the feelings weren't reciprocated. So I think he said that just because he was in a similar situation too.

>>18130101
>>18130103
thanks I think this is the best route to go, also the semester is ending in a couple months do you think this will have any effect on the progress of the relationship? We live in the same state but I don't think we will see each other much over summer. :(
>>
>>18130131
oh ok then

but yeah you should do as the other two guys said.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.