[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I really need advice, I think I messed up dating this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: doggo.jpg (36KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
36KB, 500x667px
Hey guys. I really need advice, I think I messed up dating this girl. I'm not sure what I did wrong.

She sits next to me in class, and she's such a qt. We talk all the time during class, but she never wants to talk around her friends because she's shy. It's ok, I get it.

I tried to bring her flowers to her house and ask her out, but she wasn't home. Her instagram says she is at home right now though, she just updated with a picture. I'm at a coffee shop right now, it's across the street. Should I wait on her doorstep? Should I go home? Will she think it's weird if I waited for her?
>>
I tried ringing the doorbell again, but she won't answer....
>>
>>18129836
For the love of God don't get her flowers
>>
>>18129890
I already bought them. I wanted to be romantic, I see it in movies all the time desu. I'm kinda just waiting outside at the coffee shop to see if she comes outside. Do you think the flowers are too much though? Should I get rid of the flowers and write her a note instead? I think I love her, but I don't know how to tell her.
>>
>>18129897
Ask her out in person lik a normal person. Keep it casual. No flowers

Don't spill your speggetti immediately
>>
>>18129899
Alright. Should I wait on her doorstep? I ditched the flowers, I can get a napkin to write a note though. I just wish she would cum outside. I sent her a few texts.
>>
>talk to girl in class
>i think i love her
>FIRST attempt at interaction outside of class includes flowers
>fucking waiting across the street like you're an fbi van
>girl doesnt even want to be seen with you by her friends

senpai.
stop. slow it down. pull it back.
>>
>>18129908
Bro you're a lost cause. Next time just ask a girl to grab lunch or hang out after class.

I guess you can keep waiting but you're plan was stupid from the start
>>
>>18129917
Do you think I sent her too many texts? I've been trying to get a hold of her this whole time, but she isn't responding.
>>
hi /ic/
>>
I think she saw me crying. I'm ashamed to admit it, but I was crying on her doorstep. I'm just really heartbroken, I hoped she would love me back. Is there any way to redeem this?

She already thinks I'm a pussy, and I have to go to work soon.
>>
>>18130005
bro what
>>
Okay, I decided to text her brother and we're hanging out tomorrow to play some videogames. I'm really glad I know the guy, so I might have an in if he invites me over. Mayne if I bring some weed she'll forgive me and think I'm cool. I'm on my way to work now, let me know if you guys think this will work. I wanna fix this.
>>
Wtf bro. In my opinion you have done fucked it which is completely fine as long as you learn from this. Meaning just simply do it the uncreepy way of asking her after class or when you are talking.
>>
>>18129836
Just talk to her you fucking retard

Flowers are nothing
>>
>>18130105
I don't think I'm being creepy. I just wanted to be romantic, I know gurls love guys who care about their feelings. At least I'm a gentleman.

>>18130112
I tried to talk to her, but she didn't respond.

Also, fuck you guys. I love this girl. She's really the one. Nude were going around that she took for her ex. I looked at them, but I didn't send them to anyone and I didn't jerk off to them. That's how much I care about her, and you guys are worthless scum. None of you are even giving real advice. I just wanna fix this so badly. I'm worried I ruined everything. I'm a nice guy.
>>
>>18130129
Do you AT LEAST wear a fedora ?

If you're not , you should consider buying one.

Bitches looooove fedoras.

Also , don't forget to learn how to properly tip it.
>>
>>18130139
Nobody wears fedoras anymore, that's for people who like my little pony. I'm not a faggot.
>>
>>18130129
>Gentlemen

Thank god this is bait. I thought this guy was real for a little bit
>>
>>18129897
Holy shit dude take it down a notch.
>>
>>18130176
What should I do instead? Im seeing her tomorrow, we decided to play videogames at her house. i hope she isn't too surprised to see me. I decided to just chill and ditch the flowers and note. I might just tell one of her friends how I feel instead. i need advice because i do want to make her feel special
>>
>>18130186
Assuming this isn't bait leave her the fuck alone for a bit dude. She isn't responding to your texts or answering the door for you, she probably doesn't want you to use her brother as a way to get into her fucking house. Give the bitch some space bro ffs I thought I was shit with girls.
>>
>>18130199
Ok, should I wait until Friday to make all this happen? Tell her friend how I feel, and reschedule the games for Friday?
>>
>>18130207
Do not tell her friend, the friend will just tell her immediately anyway. Forget the fucking games. Do not text her, go to her house, or communicate with her any other way outside of saying hi in school. Let her reach out to you. You're coming off like she's the only thing you give a shit about and that's weird especially when as far as I can tell you aren't even dating her yet. If she doesn't text you after a week or so it's worth sending one more casual text and if she doesn't respond just move on because you probably fucked it.
>>
>>18129836
Stalker alert. Buffalo Bill
>>
>>18130219
You don't understand. We are sort of dating. I mean, she did text me a couple times and she obviously likes me. She even plays with her hair whenever we're talking. She's just too shy to make this official, and I want to break the ice. Of course she's the only thing I think about ,ti's because I love her deeply

I guess you're right though. Instead of tecting her or calling her, I should give her an anonymous secret admirer love note and see if she guesses if it's me. She will, of course, and then she'll see that I'm perfect and we're meant to be together
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18130307
> I should give her an anonymous secret admirer love note and see if she guesses if it's me. She will, of course, and then she'll see that I'm perfect and we're meant to be together

Okay now I know this is bait
>>
>>18129897
Be casual my dude. Girls hate getting this kind of treatment really early on, and it's a complete lady boner killer.

>t. Anon who's fucked up like this before with qts
>>
File: 1489237314002.gif (919KB, 335x237px) Image search: [Google]
1489237314002.gif
919KB, 335x237px
>>18130608
>tfw I just read the rest of the thread.

Holy fuck, if you're being serious right now, it's gg. You done goofed up sonny Jim.
>>
You guys are serious about the love note, right? Like it's not a good idea? I don't wanna fuck this up, and I swear it's not bait. I'm sorry about earlier, btw, I was just really angry an upset. I think there's still a small chance.
>>
i just wish she would acknowledge me during class or something. she's obviously interested, and I'm pretty sure we're together (or close to it?). If her friends like me, then I think she would be less shy. I just wish I could help her.
>>
>>18130678
Keep the love note.
Do what you feel is right and she will feel the same way about you.
>>
>>18130699
Thank you foe the actual advice instead of just calling me a bait. Do you think I should show up to her house after my shift? I can throw some rocks at her window, but I don't want to scare her. I also have some of her favorite music so I can stream it from y phone, but I'm worried my speaker isnt't loud enough for her to hear it tonight.
>>
If you kill her she'll never say no again. This way she'll always be a part of you.
>>
>>18130712
I'm not going to kill her, that's ridiculous
>>
Alright, you guys are right. I'm going to go to her house and tell her how I feel after her dinner is over. I think that's at around 6:30? She just posted a picture of her food on instagram, so I think she'll be done by then. i'll text her brother and let him know I'm coming over. He's chill
>>
>>18130721
It's okay to be scared. The first time is always a bit awful.. Kidnap her, then. 3 days without food and water should fix this creature. Cut her wrists and break some of her fingers. Make it a bloody mess. Maybe she'll fall in love with you.
>>
>>18130730
I'm not going to kidnap her because that's illegal. I'm also not that kind of guy, I don't intend to scare her. Maybe she'll play videogames with me tonight. She has beautiful red hair and freckles, I love seeing her freckles swish together whenever she smiles and I'd never hurt something fragile like that.

I'll let you guys know how the videogame goes. Wish me luck, I'm really nervous and im thinking about what to say to her. I might re-write the note and read it out loud to her, i want it to feel heartfelt like >>18130699
said.
>>
>>18130747
It isn't going to go well my dude
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.