[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else >unending incoherent rage while in the privacy of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 1489386225509-biz.gif (321KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489386225509-biz.gif
321KB, 500x500px
Who else
>unending incoherent rage
while in the privacy of their own home? I literally shout at 2 am about shit that happened to me almost 4 years ago. While I agree this is some form of mental illness or turrets, I cannot help but wonder if other anons also experience this.

tl;dr i mad; u mad 2?
>>
>>18129565
I feel mad often, not that serious, O just deliberately watch stuff I despise on yt or tv, like big bang theory and those compilation videos of 'new exciting technology' and kickstarter projects, it fills me with rage but I cant stop doing it
>>
>>18129629
>big bang theory
Why would you do that to yourself
>>
>>18129640
I think I like feeling angry deep down, the worst is actually the tech and food gadgets compilations, every time I hear someone talk about the 'new way to drink water' or 'the new way to walk your dog' and its just a cup or a leash with some retarded app integrated in it my blood boils
>>
I get that too
I used to smash shit in bouts of rage over nothing, I broke about 4 phones, countless mice, keyboards, computer screen, wall, my body, etc
It's not as bad anymore, I've had my current phone for almost two years and I've only thrown it once, whenever I get angry now I just clench my fists and try to think about nothing for 30 seconds

Thankfully I never physically lashed out at othet people though (I'm a weakling anyway lmeo)
>>
File: 1476144186516.jpg (8KB, 160x126px) Image search: [Google]
1476144186516.jpg
8KB, 160x126px
>>18129651
Holy shit this is hilarious
>>
>ITT Oppositional Defiant Disorder
>>
>>18129672
>contemplate calling you a nigger
>realize you'd just be a smug count either way if I didn't
You nigger
>>
I'm calm for the most part but the least little thing just sets me off. I have so much rage built up inside and sometimes it just seeps out.
>>
I sometimes get real mad too. Nothing physical but I still wish the feeling was so strong.
>>
File: smugcount.jpg (54KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
smugcount.jpg
54KB, 1920x1080px
>>18129685
Still anon, look it up, it's a real disorder
Anger can be depression as much as sadness or emptiness can be. You wouldn't let a festering wound go untreated, don't do the same for mental afflictions
>>
File: bergen-view-from-floyen.jpg (693KB, 1000x593px) Image search: [Google]
bergen-view-from-floyen.jpg
693KB, 1000x593px
I've got into a drunken rage yesterday night because someone recently installed a fence in the back garden of my student dorm, preventing us to access a place with a splendid view for no reason.
Even though I'm skinny as fuck, I still managed to tear down the door of the fence by kicking it, and then I've got there and ranted loudly for 3 hours about why I think this was a shitty idea to install it and why it's a symptomatic thing of the shitty society we live in where no fun is allowed and there is no trust between people, and why I'm tired of the NEET life I have right now, the lack of opportunities to do something else and the absence of people can confide my worries to. All of that a few meters away from the student rooms of my building.

I feel like shit right now and I don't think I will be able to face my neighbors for a while. I still think I was kinda right tbf, but my reaction was just way too disproportionate, and I want to travel somewhere else now to forget all this and do something interesting in my life for once. I also need to stop drinking as much as I do right now desu.
>>
>>18129629
>>18129565

You can get addicted to emotions such as rage and hatred. And you can actually enjoy sabotaging yourself on purpose to align your what's happening with your own self-hatred.
We're capable of some pretty fucked up issues.
>>
Y'all niggas needs nihilism
>nothing matters, therefore nothing to get mad about
>>
I mad. Sometimes it's bad enough I mutter ton myself when my family is around.
>>
Whenever I play certain video games and lose, and I'm home alone, my rage flies off the fucking handle. I start screaming and muttering obscenities to myself, sometimes throw the controller etc. I know my neighbors think I'm insane because they act like they're scared of me. I really don't blame them.

At all other times, in almost any other situation in my life, I'm a well-adjusted, emotionally stable and agreeable guy. It's just when I'm losing in rocket league or something, I literally can't control the seething rage that boils up inside of me unless there is another human around me - I would be way too embarrassed to let anyone actually see me in that state.

It's basically for this reason that I don't ever play competetive video games and just stick to RPGs or strategy games
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.