[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for people to generally feel satisfied with their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 356.png (366KB, 607x593px) Image search: [Google]
356.png
366KB, 607x593px
Is it normal for people to generally feel satisfied with their life?

Listening to other people talk about themselves, it sounds like most people are content with what they've got and that they have hobbies and stuff that makes them happy, things they look forward to and enjoy.
Is that normal?
>>
>>18129523
Yes, it's normal to like the things you have and do
>>
It's definitely normal to have hobbies you like and things you look forward to.

Whether or not you are usually happy depends a lot on the person. Personally, I'm usually content with just sitting around existing. Just living seems pretty fun to me. At other times I start to feel quite lonely and unhappy, but its usually if I haven't interacted with anyone else for a few days.

But yeah, I'd say satisfaction is pretty normal. If I wasn't satisfied with something in my life I would change it.
>>
self-satisfaction is a meme and the only way to live happily is through other people
>>
>>18129523
To some extent. Obviously most people have some issues, painful stuff going on or whatever that they're not really airing for everyone to hear about. Even if they fully trust you and don't feel the need to impress you, it just isn't beneficial to keep dwelling on what you -don't- like about your life. Many people have some mechanisms where they hyperfocus on what's going well or right at hand and sweep some other stuff under the rug.

Apart from that, yeah, most people would consider themselves reasonably happy most of the time I think. Don't know why that would surprise anyone. Especially if you're young and most people you talk to are healthy, have a lot of freedom and high hopes for the future and what not.
>>
>>18129523
Most people are rarely happy. Most people are also rarely unhappy. Most people are just vaguely content most of the time, because most people don't live their life at the extreme ends of the emotional spectrum.
>>
Everyone has their own problems and issues, but generally if someone doesn't like the way things are they will change it, instead of suffering and resigning themselves to a way they'd rather not spend their time
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.