[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently read a conversation between my girlfriend and another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I recently read a conversation between my girlfriend and another man through her Facebook account. Sadly I don't know how to bring it up to her because it would mean basically telling her I used her account without her knowing. I probably shouldn't have done that but I need advice.

She didn't outright cuck me because they started talking like casual friends once her and I started dating, but I'm uncomfortable with the two of them talking to each other still (especially since he's just an internet friend so he's an easy cut-off)

What do I do, friends.
>>
>>18129475
keep your mouth shut and continue to monitor. they will say or do something that will give you a legitimate reason to inquire. be patient.

how did they speak before you started dating and is there a possibility of them ever meeting in real life
>>
>>18129475
Do nothing and don't invade her privacy again.
>>
>>18129489

Before we got together she was basically flirting with this guy on and off. It's a little disheartening to see that she initiated it before he did.

Once we started dating they basically just talked about a few small talk topics and that's about it. I did at one point bring him up and she screenshotted it and sent it to him being all like ''help lmao". He lives in the furthest part of the country so they won't be meeting irl.

I'm basically torn between being OK with this since it happened before we dated, or being mad because they're still friends.
>>
>>18129498
so basically, you are just insecure and she did nothing wrong
>>
>>18129498
Oh dude you need to break up with her, if she's making fun of the things you say (and are concerned about) to another guy then that's fucked
>>
>>18129499

I'm pretty relaxed about these kinds of things usually, but she's not exactly done nothing wrong. She's remained friends with someone she could flirt with at any time without me knowing. It was only a little over 2 months before we started dating as well.

>>18129501

That's a possibility at this point. Even if it's nothing now, their little secret club mentality is fucking insulting.
>>
>>18129513
I would tell her "I'm not really feeling it, and I think I can do better"
>>
>>18129516
This is what you need to do. Start out with "is there anything that I should know or you need to tell me". whatever comes out of mouth doesn't matter. The what this anon said
>>
So you basically expect the girl you're dating to never talk to other men again even if the topics are trivial and/or she knew then before you knew her?

Tbqh sounds like you got nothing on her more than being an insecure faggot.
>>
>>18129513
You know she did nothing wrong. But YOU did. YOU are the one who needs to confess and apologize. YOU are the one that broke trust only to find out she wasn't even doing anything bad.

Of course she has the potential to flirt again. She has the potential to flirt with any guy or girl she comes across.

You must admit to yourself that you are jealous of their friendship even though this is irrational.
>>
So you're insecure and invaded her privacy. Tell her so she finds out before it's too late
>>
>>18129541

You need to read the rest of the fucking thread man. My problem is they're still friends when they don't need to be, and they talk about matters behind my back as if its a joke. If I'm not allowed to be angry about that then clearly you've never been in a fucking relationship before.

>>18129542

I don't see why I have to admit to being jealous when a relationship, by definition, comes with rules that shouldn't be broken. She lied to me about him, and still keeps him as a friend. Naturally I'm allowed to be angry.
>>
There's already no trust here, therefore no love can grow.
Look for someone who doesn't depend on social media if you want your partner to be cut off from the world. If she doesn't fit into your expectations then get one that does, dating is not that complicated. Just remember she can easily cut-off you too, and would do so if you told her how you spend your free time. Jealousy is a good sign that you're not compatible. If you're looking for a reason to get out of the relationship, then fucking do it already and stop with the monitoring sob stories!
>>
Girls and boys can be friends without fucking eachother you moron
>>
For anyone coming to tell OP "lol she is allowed to have friends XD" see:
>they talk about matters behind my back as if its a joke
OP had concerns about them and his gf's response was to tell the other guy about it like it was a joke.
>>
>>18129560

>they talk about matters behind my back as if its a joke

What matters?

>>18130854

That's not what he said.
>>
File: 84394234.jpg (126KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
84394234.jpg
126KB, 960x720px
>>18129475
Talk about it with her, but dont reveal you used her fb, ever. If things go south or dont progress with the conversation, break up. Have standards, man. Dont become a cuck.
>>
>>18130854
OP, break up. Have sex a couple of times and do it.
>>
File: 3456436346346.jpg (50KB, 448x310px) Image search: [Google]
3456436346346.jpg
50KB, 448x310px
>>18129475

have they talked multiple times or just once? if its multiple times, just say you glanced at her phone once and saw the conversation and ask whats up

when i met my current girlfriend years back she still talked to her ex by phone and text, she never told me it was her ex and just said "friend" but i eventually connected the dots. they eventually quit talking until about 6 months ago where they started talking again. i had to use her email and there it was

i didnt admit that i saw it in her email, just asked why is she still talking to him. she showed me her phone with like 2000 texts back and forth and said i could read them, she would never take him back they were just talking (which i believe).

all i said is im not pissed off but never talk to him again, otherwise youre out of the house. she hasnt talked to him since

>>18130116

many people say that but i personally dont believe that, all of my friends are male. otherwise anything to do with girls since high school was because i wanted in their pants
>>
>>18130116
No. The guy definitely wants to get into her pants. This secret club is fucking disgusting too. OP should leave that woman.
>>
>>18129513
so yeah, she did nothing wrong.

flirting between a guy and girl friends happens allt he time, it's harmless, fun, boost confidence, it's just neat and it doesnt mean the girl (or guy) wants something real to happen.

and anyway, yeah, it happened before you dated, a girl doesnt have to be interested in one guy and one guy only when she's single. same for you, your girlfriend is certainly not the only girl in your life you wouldnt mind fucking, and certainly not the only girl present in your life right now you ever flirted with,
but you dont do it anymore because you're in a relationship, and love and sexual attraction is two different things.

so yeah, she was single, she flirted with a guy, she chose you, you're dating, she stopped flirting with that guy. she did nothing wrong. and if you bring up that you invaded her privacy you're just gonna fuck up your relationship.
>>
>>18129475
defecate into her purse
and then terminate the relationship
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.