/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, Like a month ago I got matched with girl on tinder. After

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Hello,
Like a month ago I got matched with girl on tinder. After some talk she said she remembers me from visiting her work like 3 months before (I couldnt remenver her tho, which was surprising, coz she is totally ny type).
However she said she got a boyfriend and they both agrees to just swipe on tinder and not talk to anyone (I call bullshit about this bot talking part but whatever). And she did delete her tibder like a week after and after another month we got matched again. This time I decided that I gotta do something. Im not the player type and I usually hate such things, but could you give me any advice on how to act, what to tell to take her on date?
Cheers!
>>
>>18129380
Message her and see if she messages back
>>
A)
She is a shitty girl. She is talking to other dudes behind her boyfriends back. I don't know what "your type" is, but think long amd hard about if that's it.
B) despite what 4chan might lead you to believe most girls will just flat out not want to cheat on their bf.
C) even if they do, if you have to ask on 4chan you don't have the game.
D) fucking someone's whore of s girlfriend knowing they have a bf is shitty.
E) it's fucking tinder just match someone else.
>>
>>18129385
I did. We talked some then she just said she had a lot of stress lately and didnt say a word after I asked her whats going on. It was like 2 days ago. I messaged her asking if everything is better, now I gotta wait and see if she will reply to this
>>
>>18129389
Well. I'd rather date her than just fuck her.
>>
>>18129394
The same 4 points apply. You'd date a chick that would do that to her boyfriend. Also she never even hinted at interest. Don't get ahead of yourself.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.