[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone who has taken accutane recommend me a good exfolifating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1489218001922.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1489218001922.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
Can someone who has taken accutane recommend me a good exfolifating product to speed up the fading of red marks from acne?
>>
>>18129279
That's really specific and you should probably google it
>>
Wash your face with salt water every day, worked for me
>>
BHA
>>
>>18129279

no answer, i still have mine.
>>
>>18130055
There has to be some soft product that wont iritate sensitive skin.. /fa/ didnt helo
>>
>>18130003
Youve taken accutane before?
This question only applies to ppl that have gone through their treatment
>>
>>18129279
DONT TAKE ACCUTANE

It'll fuck you up big time if your bones are still growing. You will be stuck with a beta jaw for the rest of your life.
>>
Ahhh, my time to shine. I've spent a lot of time studying skincare science. I'm really vain, and I'm holding on to my looks like a retard. :^) At least I'm taking care of myself, I guess....

Kojic acid. I recommend Kojie San soap. I use it to brighten my skin, and it works alright. If the scars are below the second layer of your skin, they aren't going to lighten too much. However, this is unlikely unless your acne is serious and severe. I doubt it's cystic.

There's also Vitamic C. https://theacidqueenblog.com/2016/01/12/fun-with-diy-skinceuticals-dupe-vitamin-c-tutorial/

Some people buy the premade stuff. The problem with premade is that the Vit C goes bad really fast. It has a shelf life span of 2 weeks. That's why you should mix your own.
>>
Oh, and you're going to need a moisturizer. As a default recommendation, here's are my top 3 picks: Mineral Oil, Vaseline/Petroleum Jelly, or Aquaphor (#1 choice). All of these are really unlikely to make you break out according to the scientific research I have read. A lot of people like to fear monger petroleum jelly and mineral oil, but these are the same people who eat organic and don't know why they are doing it. Studies show these are harmless products unless you are allergic.

You're going to need a moisturizer because your skin is going to be forever dry from the Accutane. The Kojic Acid soap is kinda drying. I only use it 2-3x a week. Vitamin C is also a bit irritating, so just use moisturizer and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>18130651
>>18130659
>>18130665
I already finished my accutane treatment 3 months ago... im good now i just have the red marks which are fading i just want to speed up the process and also exfoliate because youre supposed to
>>
>>18129279
Bump, I too am on accutane and want to know what I should do about the marks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.