[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got pregnant by a guy I knew through mutual friends after dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I got pregnant by a guy I knew through mutual friends after dating exclusively for 2-3 months by accident. I was on the pill and I think I must have not taken it at the right time so it decreased effectiveness and so it happened. The guy is not just a fling and we are still dating exclusively after me having an abortion. He actually had wanted to keep it.
Because I had met him in my hometown while I was visiting, actually I had already moved to another city. So we were dating by him flying over regularly to see me. So when I found out I was pregnant he had returned to the hometown and was in the process of moving to my city because his boss wanted him to coincidentally transfer there.
So I was alone for a few weeks of my pregnancy. I only had my best friend in this city and didn't know anyone else cuz I myself was new to the city. So I didn't have anyone to accompany me to the abortion and I was feeling scared sick and lonely.
She told me she can come if needed and when I asked her she said she couldn't because of work, I got a little disappointed and hurt, she said that I can only blame myself because I chose to act slutty.
I feel really weird about the whole thing and I think our friendship won't exist any more. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18129249
If she had work it's not her fault. Never blame a friend for missing something because of work.
>>
You are probably fucked.
She probably has strong feelings about abortion and you have damaged her trust in you.
You are probably with holding information that is important but you probably said something that made her mad and she showed you her true feelings.
The friendship might not be dead but now you know how she really feels about the abortion.
>>
>>18129255
I'm pretty sure that's not the issue here Anon. Did you stop reading after that? She told her it was her fault for being slutty and this wouldn't have happened otherwise. That's not a friendly thing to say.

>>18129249
Since you're new to the area and don't really have anyone else to go to, you don't have anyone to help you process your feelings so I think counselling could be good for you. It doesn't have to be with a psychiatrist or psychologist, just a counselor or support group you can talk to will do. You just went through something that's pretty major, stressful, and your body was also flooded with hormones on top of that altering how you'll usually feel. And your 'best friend' turned out to be really screwed up and backstabbed you when you were emotionally vulnerable, and without even bothering to hear the the full situation.
>>
>>18129249
You friend is a fucking bitch, mate. You took the necessary precation to not get impregnated but you still got unlucky. There's no bulletproof way to avoid pregnancy when penetrating the vagina. There are people out there who have sex partners in the 3 digit area and never got pregnated nor impregnated someone.

But your friend couldn't do jackshit if she actually was at work. Did she visit you after work then? Because if not she is even more of a bitch for using such empty phrases.

Nevertheless, if it's the case or not with her work, she's a disgusting human bean for saying it's due to your "slutty behavior".
>>
>>18129273
I think she said this because she thinks I don't have a right to expect her to take time off work to accompany me (because they don't allow sedation if no one accompanies you). So I got hurt because I had done a lot of favors for her in the past which majorly inconvenienced me and in 4 years of friendship this was the only favor I asked her for and it was only because I had no choice. So she got mad and said she didn't owe her life and mentioned the slutty thing.
I say I don't know what to do because I think maybe I was wrong, no one is obligated to do anything for me. But at the same time I don't want to talk to her because she said such a thing. I know she has no problem with not talking to me again. But I really loved her.
>>
>>18129272
The guy has finished moving here now. So I still have him. But for some reason it hurts more to lose a best friend than a boyfriend I think.
>>18129268
She doesn't care about abortion. I mean, she is pro choice and reasonable about that subject. Usually.
>>
>>18129291
No one is obligated to do anything for you. But likewise you're not obligated to put up with shitty, cruel behaviour like what she did.

Part of being friends is doing things for each other and caring for one another. Given what you said about sedation, that's a pretty big reason to take time off work for a close friend who's helped you out. Even if she genuinely couldn't and wasn't allowed the time off or it was too late to ask, she still should have been sympathetic and caring.

I understand you're vulnerable and feel like you could be in the wrong here, and I understand you're lonely, but you aren't in the wrong, she'a a fucking bitch, and I guarantee you keeping her in your life will only make yours worse. Your "friend" and I use that term very, very loosely is a cunt. That is not the kind of thing you tell someone who just went through an abortion if you care about them in the least. No matter what your views are and no matter what they may have done or said to you, or asked of you. You need to respect yourself enough to walk away from her, because she doesn't respect you at all.

Start making some efforts to find some new friends, and find someone decent who you trust that you can talk to this all about.
>>
>>18129291
>I know she has no problem with not talking to me again. But I really loved her.
That's the problem. No one should be looked down upon in a friendship - it can come from anyone else, your peers, strangers, boss, colleagues, but never ever a friend. She's right about not owning you anything, but friendship prospers only through mutual affection and the obligation that comes with it. To add an insult about your abortion was not only uncalled for, but downright cruel.

I hope you see now, after wasting four years of your time, that she isn't worth any of your time anymore. Better be alone and have some introspection, forming newer and higher expectations what you want out of a friendship is more helpful than being with such a toxic woman.
>>
>>18129300
Apparently not. She could be prochoice in the case of rape and incest but not for your specific case of "a slut who gets pregnant on accident."
OR she could have just been saying things and didn't really know her own opinions until she had to face it head on.
I've also had the pleasure of being friends with girls who think abortion should be up to the individual and still dislike those individuals.
>>
>>18129249
Dumb slut kills her baby. If i was the guy id fuckin bounce.
>>
>>18129384
If I'm a slut then he's a slut too.
Also it's stupid to keep the baby when I know him only 3 months, we don't have enough money, I didn't even start a career yet. What kind of environment would that be? Ask my retired parents for money ? Lol
>>
>>18129391
No hes not a slut and ill tell you why. Guys do the fucking because they have dicks. Girls can only ever be fucked. When your having sex with a guy, you are fucking him your incapable of that. He is fucking you. Women today have lost all sense of honor and dignity and have been conditioned to believe its acceptable to be whores.
>>
>>18129391
Your irresponsibility and degeneracy put you in that situation. Might as well get a tattoo in remembrance of your child who is no longer with us. Im sorry for your loss.
>>
>>18129403
Arnt fucking him*
>>
>>18129391
You made the right decision after making a wrong decision
>>
>>18129403

Ah, another honorable gentleman I see.

*tips hat in your direction*
>>
>>18129249
GOD WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR ENDING A BABY'S LIFE
PREPARE FOR ETERNAL DAMNATION
>>
File: faggot.png (154KB, 262x293px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
154KB, 262x293px
>>18129403
This fallacy is astonishing. I reconsider my statement from another thread and say it here: What you've written is the stupidest shit I've read this week, probably the whole month too.

Congratulations!

PS: OP, stating that you had an abortion is the utmost crime on this vietnamese comic book forum, since almost all /pol/fags are coming for witch hunt whenever abortion is mentioned on one of the boards here.
>>
>>18129391
Maybe you shouldn't sleep with people you barley know
>>
>she said that I can only blame myself because I chose to act slutty.
So I'm not really sure where I am on the whole pro choice/pro life divide. I do know I dislike abortion, and would have some major issues doing something like you wanted her to do.

That said, she crossed the line. I'm inclined to suspect she said that so she wouldn't have to feel guilty about leaving you alone, and in pain because you couldn't be sedated. However I can't imagine the relationship surviving this.
>>
"Hey i think ill have my baby scraped out of my womb so i dont have to raise it and can continue making self sabotaging decisions".

What the fuck is wrong with women today?
>>
>>18129571
They became smarter than you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.