[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do people mean when they say they had crazy/psycho girlfriends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Riverdale-0.jpg (33KB, 660x372px) Image search: [Google]
Riverdale-0.jpg
33KB, 660x372px
What do people mean when they say they had crazy/psycho girlfriends?

What are they like that makes them Cray? got any stories?
>>
>>18129236
Driving 5 hours to show up at their now girlfriend's door unannounced
>>
im still dating a psycho girlfriend, shes actually diagnosed with psychopathy

its not that bad honestly, im insanely inlove with her
>>
I dated someone who had paranoid schizophrenia and has been in multiple mental asylums around my country
she was my biggest mistake I ever made
after I broke up with her she said I raped, assulted ,stabbed, blackmailed, her friends (and I have no idea who are them never met them)
2 years I was fighting to clear my name
I couldn't get out of the house
and when I did people stared at me as if I just killed everyone they knew
I now left that city for a new and better life
so far so good so what
I've more stories but are less exciting
tell me if you want more
>>
>>18129323
btw I forgot to mention that I didn't rape attacked stabbed blackmailed anyone
but she did fuck my life up because people believed her
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>18129323
Tell me more.
>>
>>18129277
which criteria does she fit or how exactly is she?
>>
My first boyfriend was legitimately bipolar actually, and used it as a way to control me (boohoo poor me, do xyz or you aren't supportive enough).
For the next couple of years after we broke up he would get in contact about his crazy girlfriends, asking for help with dealing with then etc, it wasn't until I matured that I realized that the common denominator for all of these "crazy girlfriends" was him. They were only "crazy" when they weren't putting up with his shit.

It's a huge red flag if anyone says that all their past partners were crazy or drama queens etc
>>
>>18129332
this
so I dated someone a few months ago
>emo chick
>she kept saying she was goth
>lmaono.jpeg
>meet first time at my place
>we both know we gonna bang
>get to my room
>she pulls out a small bag out of her backpack
>opens the bag
>pulls out of the bag
>condoms
>k cool
>lube
>k cool
>cat ears and a collar
>NOPENOPENOPE.jpeg
>took the ears and collar from her hands
>put back in her bag
>close the bag
>staring deeply in her eyes
>come closer to her
>whisper
>"I WILL NOT FUCK A CAT"
>we fucked with out cat stuff
pretty good
>>
I had a psycho ex boyfriend. He cried and told me I was cruel when I very gently asked him to brush his teeth before bed because his breath would stink. He stole a lot of my money for drugs, pretend to be emotionally distraught for attention when roomies would get home, and he told a coworker of mine who worked at the same place he did that I was still his girlfriend long after we had broken up. He would lie about sleeping with another chick shortly after breaking up (lol). He told me that he keeps "logs of lies" in his head and forgets the ones that aren't relevant anymore - that he could manipulate anyone he wanted to. He told a lot of people that I was emotionally unstable and someone to pity, basically, when I was really just tired of his bullshit. Then (I know this because his mother and I are still good buds), he started dating this nut who stabbed him with needles and tried to cut him with a butter knife. Glad he's not my problem anymore. Good riddance.
>>
>>18129236
not ex girlfriend but the girl i was in love for the past ten years went nuts when i got a girlfriend and i couldn't longer be her orbiter, Tried to tell my gf i was cheating on her via several fake facebook accounts, went out of her way to "accidentally" bump into us several times and try to flirt with me when that didn't work tried to harass my gf at he part time job trying to get her fired (manager took gf side and told pyscho to GTFO)

I'm thinking of getting a restraining order but my gf think that's going overboard
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.