[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand this girl /adv/: >talk to this girl in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1282665074824.jpg (38KB, 351x284px) Image search: [Google]
1282665074824.jpg
38KB, 351x284px
Help me understand this girl /adv/:

>talk to this girl in college
>she is cute and seems fun
>next day talk to her again, this time ask for her number
>she gives me her number and agrees that we should go out sometime
>suddenly she's all cold and indifferent to me in college, doesn't sit next to me in bus anymore
>flaked on going out with me
>i assume she lost interest (or was never interested to begin with) and delete her number, also become indifferent to her and only talk to her while being polite
>2 days later she texts me out of nowhere at night
>asking me mundane shit about my day, what am i doing, etc...
>i politely reply then go sleep
>following day she seems still indifferent to me in college, still not sitting next to me as we go home
>as soon as i get home she starts texting me again, asking me if i'm home already, what am i doing, if i'm going to college tomorrow..

What the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>18129226
Sounds like she's fucking with you. If I were you I'd start ignoring her a bit longer each time she texted and if it died from there, so be it.
>>
Did you try asking her yet?
>>
Three possibilities.
She is just fishing for attention.
She wants to be friends but is too polite to be clear about it.
Chicks be fucking crazy and acting seemlingly randomly
Basically if you want to be friends just act whatever. If you don't then ignore her.
>>
>get home
>get text
>"Hey are you alright? You have been ignoring me at school but still text me."
>She blows up that you should get over yourself

I'm taking 4 to 1 odds here.
It could be a lot of reasons. She could be not interested but depressed/lonely and clinging to you for social stimulation while out of school.
>>
>>18129355
>>
OP here.

So, would you guys say i should move on and try to hook up with other girls instead?
>>
>>18129405
Yes.
No shit
Girls are a numbers game
>>
File: 1449390480217.jpg (31KB, 552x523px) Image search: [Google]
1449390480217.jpg
31KB, 552x523px
>>18129405
Just ask her why she's ignoring you, or whether she now wants to date you or not.

Many girls (often unconciously) play these attention "games", don't jump in and just directly ask whats up with her. If she's getting angry then and starts talking shit, you haven't lost anything. If she's all cool and nice, you maybe got a neat relationship incoming.
>>
>>18129405
Yes let her become someone else's problem before she becomes yours
>>
>>18129471
This shit advice, ignore this anon don't get into a relationship with a girl who's first instinct is to play games
>>
Is this games? Or is this just shyness? Maybe shes awkward and while she wants a relationship, she also fears it. So she'd expect you to move on her and now is irritated by your behaviour, like you are by hers
>>
I hate these mixed signals
>>
"Why are you acting so creepy tho"
>>
>>18129514
he did make a move and she rejected him
>>
>>18129226
Thanks for reminding me of how cringey I was in college. Just stop asking women out.
>>
>>18130494
>Just stop trying to have sex and become a wizard
>>
>>18129226
why not try teasing her?

"you're so cold in college, you never say hi to me" in a cocky manner as if you're just a bit intrigued by her attitude but it's not something that keeps you up at night
>>
OP here.
NOW THIS IS CRAZY

She just texted me, as in, right fucking now, asking if i have plans tonight.

Women are crazy, i'm starting to think i should go gay.
>>
>>18130617

Yeah, the one asking strangers how to handle his personal business is the sane one in the situation.
>>
>>18130623
>asking for advice
>on the /adv/ board
>"asking to handle his personal business"

How old are you?
>>
>>18129405
>OP here.
>So, would you guys say i should move on and try to hook up with other girls instead?

Yes.
This bitch seems nuts. She's either playing with you instead of being up front, or is just looking for a reaction from you/a bit of attention, which you stopped giving her.

The pussy isn't worth it. Drop her and find another hotty to bang.
>>
>>18130626

If you know texting, flirting, and relationships are hard, then you should understand that maybe she is as nervous as you are and that's why she acts weird and erratically.. But no, instead, you say "Women be crazy!". That's a staggering lack of empathy you have there, buddy.
>>
>>18130485
So do I anon. I've got these from a girl I took out last month and now am finally getting around to dropping her completely.

Too bad I shat where I eat (work with her) and now have to deal with my mistake every week!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.