[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for people to just stop writing? Had this girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6.png
7KB, 400x400px
Is it normal for people to just stop writing?

Had this girl I was just about to ask if we should take a walk sometime and she just went awol.

Is it normal for girls to just stop writing without unmatching?
>>
very normal

tinder is trash friend
>>
>>18129207
Yes it is normal
>>
>>18129209
It's really the only thing used here. Anything online is for literal 2/10s.
>>
Yes. Girls are very flaky creatures and will stop talking to a guy out of nowhere, without warning, for no reason. It's called "ghosting". Nothing to do but remember you did nothing wrong, and there's nothing you could have done differently. Move on.
>>
>>18129220
I just don't understand. I mean we were talking fine then just suddenly nothing.
>>
>>18129295
Maybe she stopped talking to you because started getting attached over a tinder conversation
>>
>>18129297
So me asking about her behaviour makes you do all kinds of mental gymnastics to assume I was being clingy over text?

How insecure are you that you project that hard?
>>
>>18129305
Well I can tell you this
Usually when people get ghosted on tinder, they aren't so bent out of shape that they post on the Advice board on 4chan
>>
>>18129312
First time getting ghosted so I wasn't familiar with the concept. But yes, please do continue to make all kinds of conjecture.
>>
>>18129315
Why are you being a massive defensive faggot
>>
>>18129295
There is nothing to understand. You can't apply logic to ghosting. Nothing you can do. Girls do it for no reason, no warning.
>>
>>18129318
Stop being such an obsessive faggot. Anon got ghosted, a new experience for him, and got precisely the answers he needed. Stop trying to make it as if it was his fault. Girls always ghost guys like this, nothing to do but move on.
>>
>>18129318
Because I fucking hate insecure faggots that project their own insecurities and do all kinds of mental gymnastics in order to fit their own world view on top of a simple fucking question. It was so far removed for him/you that I had simply never been ghosted before that I must somehow be some clingy faggot.
>>
Am i gonna have to resort to this shit? I mafe a fake okc profile to lurk and literally everygirl was ugly as shit, crazy, retarded or more all three. I'm not even looking for super hot chicks. Jusy not fucking 0s.

But tinder doesn't seem like a solution since it's 90% trolls 10% hookups from what I've seen. Then I'm probably gonna run into people i know....
>>
>>18129207
Ya, dumbass, that's how 100 percent of all conversations end
>>
Yep. Not just tinder either. Could be banging a girl and suddenly ghosted. Ghosting is easier than telling you to fuck off
>>
File: 6zEDpZm.png (411KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
6zEDpZm.png
411KB, 704x528px
>Ghosting is considered normal behavior

>>18129207
>Had this girl I was just about to ask
>about to ask

OP I hope you learn a lesson from this to not fuck around on the phone. You aren't attracting anyone by behaving like their pet monkey.
>>
Talking 'bout chats. Anyone seen the Vin Dicarlo No Flakes series? I'm having a hard time finding it other than the seminar-version. Allegedly there's a better DVD-version somewhere but I cannot find it. Is it worth paying for?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.