[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When people say "most girls like being submissive"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gig young.jpg (60KB, 466x348px) Image search: [Google]
gig young.jpg
60KB, 466x348px
When people say "most girls like being submissive" what exactly do they mean by that? I doubt that most girls are into like, being tied up and whipped until they bleed. What can I do or act like that I can reasonably guess most girls would be into?
>>
>>18129006
>When people say "most girls like being submissive" what exactly do they mean by that?
Why don't you ask them...?
>>
>>18129006
>>18129006
Who says that?
>>
File: 1452576878610.gif (4MB, 284x245px) Image search: [Google]
1452576878610.gif
4MB, 284x245px
>>18129017
/r9k/ I guess.
>>
Women are naturally followers and therefore want to be with a guy who displays leadership qualities, and if you're the type of guy who gets stepped on all the time, women won't like you as much.
>>
>>18129018
/r9k/, with their famous history of success with women
>>
>>18129006
Most girls like having a man who is passionate and a bit rough with them, who takes the lead in the bedroom.
>>
>>18129006
Chances are she does *not* want you to beat her 'til she bleeds but rather be dominant and call the shots. Missionary, probably doggie style, get on top and face fuck her. Hope that helps.
>>
Don't read to much into it. Basically girls tend to like their asses slapped and to be fucked kind of hard sometimes. Also don't be a limp wristed faggot.
>>
>>18129006
It depends on what context you mean.
Sexual submissive can mean anywhere from the dude being on top during sex to being a slave.
Submissive personality types are just common in people in general.
We like having someone else bring joy to our lives with minimum input.
As far as trying to be a Chad then work out and do popular things.
You should probably care more about what girls you are INTERESTED in care about than "girls" in general.
If you are into girls who are outgoing and like to party then you should do those things.
If you are into girls who like being outdoors then do that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.