[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I like is neglecting to text back. I didn't ask her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1489520469940.jpg (58KB, 1000x970px)
1489520469940.jpg
58KB, 1000x970px
Girl I like is neglecting to text back. I didn't ask her out, she just doesn't want to talk to me. What do I do?
>I'm a high school kid, virgin, not the best
>>
>>18128811

find another girl to text
>>
>>18128811
Do you actually like her or do you just want to put your pee pee in her butt

Don't put up with girls' bullshit. Find someone else.
>>
If she is ignoring u, she most likely isnt interested. its easier to just find someone else. dont waste your time
>>
>>18128811
She's ignoring you. That's what a girl do when a random creep text her.

Just move on.
>>
Think about it this way, if you were her and you felt attracted to yourself, what would you be doing?
>>
>>18128816
>>18128842
>>18128867
>>18128889
Aight, disappointing but I don't want to be a creeper. But, I see her every day, should I try to ignore her now?
>>
yeah. otherwise youre gonna look really desperate. unless she starts to show interest, no need to continue
>>
>>18128905
It's high school, of course you'll see X people every day, doesn't mean you have to give a shit to them (nor they will give to you).

You don't love this girl. Love comes from some kind of friendship. And I'm not talking about girls that are just being nice to you. I'm talking about girls who wants you to be around. And this is something that is developed by both ways.
>>
>>18128811
I'm in the same boat, except with a guy. I do have a crush on him, but I would have legitimately been happy to be just friends. He was really cool.

I think he knew I had a crush on him and was uncomfortable around me as a result, but it's not that big of a deal for me to be friends with someone I like. I'm capable of not being weird about it.

Regardless, it's time for us both to move on though, anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.