[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think me and my family have a huge problem now. We just learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: suicide54-15-1465983645.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
suicide54-15-1465983645.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
I think me and my family have a huge problem now. We just learned our rent is increasing next month and I don't know if we can pay it. I'm an obese high school drop out and my mom already works two jobs. I haven't been outside in over two years and I don't know what to do. Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>18128716

make some money for your family. every small bit helps. no job is too good for you.
>>
>>18128716
Get a job. If this doesn't motivate you out of your stasis nothing ever will.
>>
>>18128716
Time to start mopping floors or you'll be homeless
>>
>>18128716
Have your mom sell tickets to people so they can come and look at you in your bedroom. It will be like a sideshow exhibit. "Come see the vulgar humiliation of the family, a fat lazy disgrace to the human race, the NEET"
>>
>>18128716
>Should I just kill myself?

Yeah give your mom more to pay for. Funerals and etc. aren't cheap you know. And you probably help her taxes a bit because I bet she puts you down as a "dependent."

Get a job. Any job. Maybe this is life trying to force you to go out and do something. Mow people's lawns, shovel snow...it doesn't matter. Look on Craig's list and do something. If you hate yourself enough to want to kill yourself, then remind yourself that you're not doing this for you. You're doing this for your mom, who had to put up with your shit all this time.
>>
>>18128716

Anon you're such a fucking coward I don't think you could even kill yourself

Help your mother instead of sitting in front of a PC 24/7 you useless piece of shit
>>
>>18128734
>>18129363

Gonna just politely ditto these. Getting a job doesn't just make money, it also puts your life back into motion and gives you a routine and something to care about.

Getting a job can be a scary, difficult process, but you have to ask yourself how long you're going to stand living the way you are. You'll look back on these days and realise how much better your life has become. I'm sure your mother would appreciate it hugely as well.
>>
kys faggot
>>
Get a job buddy. As a son you should do anything in your power to help your family, so apply online, go in and talk to managers, get advice from people
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.