[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been friends with this girl for over 2 years. When we first met

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: Say Anything.jpg (129KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Say Anything.jpg
129KB, 1067x1600px
Been friends with this girl for over 2 years. When we first met I had a huge crush on her. After learning how crazy religious she and her family are, I sort of shied away. Recently we hung out and afterwards I texted her if she ever had a boyfriend. She said no. I asked if she had ever at least been on a date. She said no. I am in the same situation as her. So I thought, eh, fuck it, I'll ask her out. She said yes, and we're going out next week.

Thing is, I don't know how anything could work out. She's a no sex before marriage super Jesus nut, while I'm an agnostic. Is this all gonna be pointless?

Pic unrelated but a damn good movie
>>
>>18128707
>tfw too smart to be agnostic or atheist
>>
>>18128710
Thank you for your contribution to the thread.
>>
File: buscyoung.gif (955KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
buscyoung.gif
955KB, 250x249px
bump before bed
>>
File: 1457552215315.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1457552215315.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>18128707
Pointless? Well what do you want to do? Just have someone to fuck?

from what you write it seems you just want to bone this shit chick not really date her and see if shes worth the effort to be with

Date her if you feel attracted and see where it goes, don't go into it expecting anything

have fun you idiot
>>
>>18128707
You sound like a shitty human being. You might not be but you sound like it.
What are your intentions?
You can have different opinions on religion and still have a working relationship.
I had an ex that was religious but she didn't mind that I wasn't.
You just have to have a clear understanding from the beginning on where the line is drawn.
You already know that she won't have sex before marriage.
Are you completely against going to church?
She should already know this but its going to come up if you have a relationship.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.