[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I said I like submissive, feminine, demure women and my roommate's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0771.jpg (262KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0771.jpg
262KB, 608x720px
I said I like submissive, feminine, demure women and my roommate's gf raged at me. Apparently I have "unrealistic" and "backwards" taste.

Is that something inappropriate to share? We were all chatting about what we want in a partner.

I'm annoyed cuz people were talking about shit like "swallower" and "C cup minimum" and "knows how to suck tits right" at a few points. But everyone's gonna get quiet and shake their heads when I say something perfectly G rated.

Bullshit.
>>
>>18128678
Who cares about what they think. Don't even worry.
>>
Feminist here.

Your roommate's gf is an asshole. What you described is a perfectly acceptable thing to find attractive.
>>
>>18128678
Should have said "well I just like wearing the pants in the relationship, as I'm sure you do, lezbola."
>>
Was she fat and ugly and a feminist? There's your answer
>>
>say you like x
>someone who is not x gets triggered

People.
>>
>>18129260
>say you like x
>work under the implicit exclusivity assumption
>automatically imply that you don't like not x
>people who are not x take offence

Logic.
>>
Nothing wrong with feminine or demure women, but submissive is not a good character trait. It might not have been your intent but it can be easily read as "I like a girl who will defer to me and won't stand up for herself or be her own person, who lacks the security to know how to be able to lead". It's not a common word to describe people in a positive light, so it's going to be taken as saying "subservient" to a lot of people.
>>
>>18128678
This girl is probably a feminist and has problems with herself... feminism transforms women into raging, bitter persons... if she'd be alright with herself, she wouldnt care... so its really about her and not about you- all you described was a traditional woman youre attracted to.

But due to her using "unrealistic" and "backwards" she may also have laid an eye on you or is secretly adoring those traits.
>>
>>18128678
PAUL BUNYANNNNNN
>>
I think the problem would have been saying you were looking for a 'submissive' girlfriend. Sexually that's neato, but in terms of a relationship it does sound a bit abusive and delusional.

Saying you want a chick with a big ole pair of titties, is a bit different to saying, "I want a woman that will obey my every whim and won't stand up for herself." Depending on the context and your personality it may have been an awkward thing to so. But maybe they read too much into it.

On the plus side what you asked for really isn't that unrealistic.
>>
>>18128678
Probably likes you and wants a real man herself. She just got so caught up in this new wave feminism garbage that she is looking for a caveman type to force her into a submissive role.
>>
>>18128678

Maybe ask yourself why you want a submissive girl. Think about why you don't like strong and dominant women, try to find out, why they don't appeal to you.

I am not implying that you should like strong and dominant women, I just want you (and others) to think about yourself. What do you feel, what do you expect from others?
>>
>>18128678
Girls like this would exist even in a feminist's fantasyland because some people choose to like that.
>>
>>18129464
"I like a strong and dominant woman"

said no guy ever
>>
>>18129526
There's tons of guys who say that, although they're mostly betas.
>>
>>18129526
???
You seriously have no idea, do you?
>>
>>18129464
Why do 90% of women want strong dominant guys? Why do 90% of guys wants submissive, feminine women?
>>
>>18128678
Yeah no, the problem is with the whole submissive thing. So you want someone who'll do what you say and never stand up to you. Nothing creepy about that, right?
>>
>>18129545
Yeah no, the problem is with the whole dominant thing. So you want someone who'll take the lead and make all the decisions. Nothing insecure about that, right?
>>
>>18129536

I actually think the guys who prefer submissive demure women to be colossal betas because they are too intimidated by a strong independent woman to even approach them.

That or they are tremendously insecure abusive fucks.

A real man ropes a wild mare like a cowboy, fucks it, and then does it again ecause he loves the challenge.
>>
>>18128970
>>18128970
lmao

>>18128678
nah op you're fine. they're the ones thinking, and saying, twisted thoughts. it was probably the submissive thing that turned them off, cause you know women are suppose to be more...i cant think of the word for it.
>>
>>18129526
>said no respectable guy ever

FTFY, there's plenty of betas and immature men that want that.
>>
>>18129552
yes, there is a problem with both of those things.
>>
>>18129576
I think guys like a woman who will be submissive to them. I don't want someone who cannot take care of anything alone or make a decision or never has an opinion. My gf can take care of herself and has for years but likes having me take the lead. Our relationship isn't like a monarchy though, more like a pirate ship, it's a pure democracy until we hit a storm or go on attack, then I am in charge and everyone defers to me.
>>
>>18129692

I think the Dominant Submissive paradigm is looking at it in an unhealthy way. Nobody should have submissive blind faith in another person as people are fallible. The submissive person will invariably have a personality disorder like codependence or will become disillusioned with the Dom as a person. A healthier relationship has two people that love each other and are accepting/tolerating of each others flaws and humanity.

A better model for capturing power dynamics though is Easygoing/Stubborn.

Stubborn people have the veto power on relationship decisions.

> No I am not comfortable sucking dick, stop asking
> I hate rap! Put on the country station please
> I really hate white cars, can you get a blue one instead?
> I hate the location of this apartment. I dont care how great a deal it is

The stubborn person always has more power because they are more likely to say No. Easy going people are more likely to not be bothered by stuff so they say Yes more often.

It takes two people to say Yes but only one to say No.
>>
>>18129330
Wrong. Between attraction and repulsion there is indifference.
>>
>>18129576
You describe courtship, not stable relationship. Women in general are higher in trait 'agreeableness'.
>>
>>18128678
The only thing you did wrong is not defend yourself. If you want a woman like that you have to do your part as well.
>>
File: true source of feminism.jpg (29KB, 590x378px) Image search: [Google]
true source of feminism.jpg
29KB, 590x378px
>I said I like submissive, feminine, demure women and my roommate's gf raged at me. Apparently I have "unrealistic" and "backwards" taste.

Feminists don't want you to like what they don't like. That's basically what feminism means.
>>
>>18129543
And here I was, wanting an equal.
>>
>>18130252
>Feminists don't want you to like what they don't like. That's basically what feminism means.

Oh shut the fuck up. That's not what feminism is. Quit spreading your toxic bullshit around.
>>
Eh, you're allowed to like what you like. I would work on how you tell people in the future, though. The thing is that everything you said (here, at least) boils down to the same thing. If you don't want people to feel like you want a silent Madonna who is pregnant and barefoot and never disagrees with you or says no to sex (regardless of whether or not you actually want that), make sure to include some stuff that lets them know you're not looking for a stereotype of some perfect fifties housewife.

It's not about whether it's more or less sexual but that it plays into the stereotype of women that very few women (even ones who have the submissive or demure side) are accurately described by.
If someone said this near me I'd feel the same way as I would if a girl said she's looking for a man to make her feel small and girly, who's never upset and will be her rock and dominate her. That's fair for her, just feels a tad immature.

As for only saying G-rated stuff, I don't assume that people have no sexual dealbreakers/preferences just because they choose not to mention them so I think you shouldn't get hung up on that.
>>
>>18130249
This
Lower your give-a-fuck-level and strike back, your dream woman requires more confidence and testosterone to unlock. Because again you just stated an opinion and people reacted intolerant, you just disdain them and not question yourself.
>>
>>18130270
You just proved his point.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.