[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make up for all the years I've lost? I'm 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ijustwanttobeanormie.png (91KB, 298x201px) Image search: [Google]
ijustwanttobeanormie.png
91KB, 298x201px
How do I make up for all the years I've lost? I'm 20 and never went to highschool and recently it's been starting to hit me pretty fucking tremendously how far behind I am in life. It's now a constant fear that increases daily. I'm pretty fucking scared desu. I've been working a $7.50 job for a distant relative's business for about 14 months now. I feel like I've literally wasted all of that time because I'm not progressing in anything at all and he will never fire me unless I do something really fucked up because I guess he feels sorry for me or something. I don't think I can quit even though I want to because it would really fuck up the financial situation with my mother & sister whom I live with. It just feels so impossible trying to do GED stuff because I'm gassed when I come home from work after 10 hours.

I feel like I should be on my own in college right now acing my courses, meeting friends, getting laid, life experiences, part time job, etc but instead I don't have friends, no highschool education, no driver's license, holy fuck. I really cringe typing some of this but I have no clue where to start. Would give more details but don't want to make this shit too long. Just ask
>>
>>18128485

Have you talked to your distant relative and your mother/sister about this?

Also, going through college just for the sake of it is going to be really hard, trust me. The friends and fuck buddies are also not included.
>>
File: 1486620072653.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486620072653.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>18128485
Get a GED my dude and then fuck off to college. Make friends. go to class. Be someone. Thats all I can suggest.
>>
>>18128485
Just take the GED test, you don't need to study for it. If you fail, then it's just some money down the drain and you'll have a better idea of what to expect next time. After that, go learn a trade and make bank. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18128485

>How do I make up for all the years I've lost? I'm 20

Holy shit, kid. You're 20 years old. You're not even an adult yet. You have literally your entire life to get things started. Just start doing shit, dude. Come back when you're 26, then what you're describing would actually be a problem.
>>
OP have you ever sat down and just gone
>Who gives a fuck?

I use to go paragraphs and paragraphs giving people advice as they went in circles and had dumbass idea after dumbass idea about a perceived "problem "

But really that simple phrase is all that's needed.

Just get a ged or some shit. Do you even want money? Like actually ? Not even trying to shit you here.

And then the rest of your post is moaning about some fake idealized version of how a "normal" person progresses through life and how your life doesn't match that pedestal.
>>
>>18129177
Except 26 even all that bad, definitely overdue on getting a GED but still.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.