[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i overreacting by getting mad at my girlfriend for smoking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: download (13).jpg (6KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
6KB, 183x275px
am i overreacting by getting mad at my girlfriend for smoking hookah with her brother

she used to smoke weed and i told if im going to date her, that ain't going to fly. she quit. we've been dating for 14 months.
>>
also, it was at a hookah cafe
>>
>>18128331
>am i overreacting by getting mad at my girlfriend for smoking hookah with her brother

Yes...

The fuck does hookah have to do with weed?
>>
>>18128331

Are you retarded or just controlling?
>>
>>18128331
u best believe shes still smoking hasheesh...u punk
>>
>>18128331
She going to dump your ass if you dont let her live her life. But my question is how do you know it was her brother?
>>
File: 1424124092501.gif (817KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
1424124092501.gif
817KB, 200x233px
>>18128331
>Am I overreacting
Yes. You're basically pissed over the smoking equivalent of a beer. Plus she was with her brother, not some stranger. Like alcohol, occasional tobacco use is harmless.

>she used to smoke weed and i told if im going to date her, that ain't going to fly.
Why? It's fucking harmless. Don't be such a conservacuck. Why should she have to change her lifestyle for you if it doesn't affect either of you? It's not like she snorts coke or something.
>>
File: 1422646381028.jpg (11KB, 385x407px) Image search: [Google]
1422646381028.jpg
11KB, 385x407px
>>18128331
>Concerned over literally nothing
>forcing her to drop shit that has nothing to do to you
>being THIS MUCH of a control freak
I hope you enjoy being single very, very soon.
>implying she ever stopped in the first place
She's obviously lying to you. No one with any self respect would blindly do what their partner tells them to do.
>>
>>18128351
she sent me a picture
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.