[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go up to McDonald's to get dinner >everything goes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 5623789678900953.jpg (103KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
5623789678900953.jpg
103KB, 840x700px
>go up to McDonald's to get dinner
>everything goes fine on the way there
>go back home
>bag tips over in car
>move to pick it back up
>bump the curb
>small panic attack starts
>about to turn at a light
>light turns red real fucking quick
>slam on my brakes
>fries go flying out the bag
>have a giant panic attack
>have to pull over to a side-street to let myself calm down
>on the way home I didn't see a stop sign and had to slam on my brakes yet again

Will driving ever get better for me? Keep in mind that I'm talking about legitimate panic attacks where I hyperventilate and shit.
>>
>>18128268
Is it the driving that causes your panic attacks? If so, try using some of your coping techniques before and after driving. Things will get better Anon. You can do this :)
>>
Just dont ever give up on driving!!! Practice on easy streets and not busy neighborhoods. It can take a few years but it will improve.
>>
>Will driving ever get better for me?
Not if you realise that an amber light means that the traffic light is about to turn red. Traffic lights don't suddenly change from green to red.
>>
Please don't drive. You are a very distracted driver and a danger to literally everyone
>>
Meditation helped me.

Try it, friend.
>>
>>18128268
The next time that begins to happen, pull over to the side of the road or into a store parking lot, stop the car, and just breathe.

It's the one-right-after-another that panics you.
>>
>>18129178
This. Please stay off major roads because people like you scare me. You have no respect for the safety of others, and the safety of yourself.

Before beginning to drive, make sure everything is secure BEFORE heading off. Make it so you won't have to reach around and grab for things.

Please stay away from me. I'd like to not be in an accident
>>
>>18128268
You are one of those people I go way out of my way to avoid on the road.
Get your shit together or cut up your fucking license I swear to Christ.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.