[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

23/m i am a virgin and would like to change that i have no problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 20170314_181212.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_181212.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
23/m i am a virgin and would like to change that i have no problem talking to girls but do have a problem getting girlfriends or initiating sex could i get some advice it would be appreciated
>>
>>18128088

Shave the ultra beard for starters.
>>
lower your standards and train
>>
>>18128105
Train how
>>
>>18128088
Fucking LOL, cut off everything above the neck
>>
>>18128088
Don't shave the beard, just trim it down to something more flattering, do you know how to properly shave?

What kind of hair are you running?

Do you bathe well, are you aware of your hygiene and smell? Do you wear a cologne, aftershave?

Have you ever been in a relationship? For how long? Why did it end?
>>
>>18128187
This guy gets it. Respond OP, don't ditch the effort.
>>
>>18128187
>Have you ever been in a relationship?

I think I can answer this one for him:
No.
>>
>>18128088
Shave the beard because it makes you look like a fucking hobo, remove the hat unless you have some form of cancer, in which case get a better hat. At the moment, I can't tell if you're an ultra level hipster, a hobo or a hippie. Also, get a fucking sense of fashion OP. No girl wants to be dating a scruffy looking beta like you unless you look after yourself and groom appropriately. Listen to my advice and your chances of getting laid will significantly increase.
>>
>>18128187
I basically only know how to clean shave not really how to shape and trim at the moment i have long hair because of the winter where im at and i bathe regularly but dont wear cologne unless there is an occasion and i dont wear aftershave because i dont shave and i have had a few and they all ended for various reasons
>>
File: 1480900185617.jpg (373KB, 1186x586px) Image search: [Google]
1480900185617.jpg
373KB, 1186x586px
>>18128088
you look good to me
>>
>>18128282
Us beardos gotta stick together bro
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.