[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a drug test coming up. How do I sneak in piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I've got a drug test coming up.

How do I sneak in piss to a urinalysis without spending money on those fake dicks?
>>
File: 1432712368244.jpg (185KB, 1052x744px) Image search: [Google]
1432712368244.jpg
185KB, 1052x744px
Also, how do I keep it warm without the drug test guys noticing?
>>
Depends. Is this a test where there is an administrator standing immediately behind you, or are you given a bathroom to yourself?
>>
>>18128085
I'm assuming it's in a closed off room.

But I'm always prepared for the worst.
>>
>>18128089
Best way to pull this off is first to locate a volunteer for your urine test. Swear to Christ, make ABSOLUTELY SURE they have nothing in their system. So many people fuck this up.

Also, never try to get urine from someone of the opposite sex, that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Once you have the urine, get it into a bag of some sort. Preferably something sturdier than ziploc, because you'll be in trouble should this thing spring a leak.

You want it in a bag so that you can cradle it to the inside of your thighs and keep it at least moderately warm.

For this bag, you want one end to have a very thin, capped dropper-structure that can dispense the urine into a cup realisticly. I couldn't tell you anything immediately that comes to mind, and nothing that'd be easy to acquire, but I guess that's where your line of thought comes in.

Urine cools off really fast, and they know this, but still try to stall for as long as you can before handing it off to the technician so there is a reason for the temperature difference.
>>
>>18128114
>Also, never try to get urine from someone of the opposite sex, that's just a disaster waiting to happen.

Congratulations dude, you are pregnant.
>>
File: 1435859458867.jpg (2MB, 1446x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1435859458867.jpg
2MB, 1446x2046px
OP here.

Can I use female pee?
>>
>>18128052

good to know your future isnt worth the price of a fake dick
>>
>>18128430
Well, the drug test is tomorrow and I have nowhere to get it in time.

You don't have to jump to conclusions.
>>
If you have a couple days and the willpower then I suggest doing a detox.

There are a few guides online on how to use sure jell to detox and pass a drug test.

Personally I've never tried this method but a couple of friends have tried it and it worked out for them.
>>
You deserve to not get the job, drugs are degenerate.
>>
>>18128494
>2007 + 10 Pennies
>still thinking weed is on the level of harder substances, like tobacco, alcohol, or meth.
top kekarino, I can tell you've never been invited to parties.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.