[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard about a week, maybe a week.5 ago, that my cousin got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1478674873195.jpg (21KB, 462x353px) Image search: [Google]
1478674873195.jpg
21KB, 462x353px
I heard about a week, maybe a week.5 ago, that my cousin got into a car accident with her boyfriend (I didn't know she even had one). It turns out her injuries are more serious than thought and I just found out that they needed to cut open her neck and put a tube in it for some reason for surgery. I have not seen her since I was a child, and only seen her a few times then. I don't really feel anything but the usual "that really sucks, hope they get better" feeling I get from anyone else I hear about. Is this normal since I have not seen her for such a long time, and barely at all?
I'm turning 20, so it has been that long.
>>
>>18127935
Totally normal.

My dad once called me to tell me my cousin had died, but he didn't specify which one. I have some cousins who I haven't seen since childhood and I have some cousins who are like brothers and sisters, so I froze and felt panic starting to creep up on me.

When he told me who it was, my immediate reaction (in my head, thankfully!) was "Oh Bobby? Who cares?"
>>
Now that I think about it, I really don't have much feeling towards anyone outside of my direct family because I have not really been with anyone for a long time. I never had any real friends because I moved to 6 schools in my youth, so I had to time to make memories or real friends with any experiences. I also never really spent a lot of time with extended family because they live in the north and south. Maybe that is why I am socially awkward?
>>
>>18127965
Op here. At least you have some family that you are close with. As I said in >>18127968
I am not close to anyone in my family, and never had any close friends, I just moved away from everyone I became friends with and never got to see family as much as I should have. When I heard that my great grandfather died, I had to feeling for it, even though I saw him a few times that year, but I still barely even saw him in my lifetime.
>>
Cars are a terrible idea, the police were a terrible idea

It's normal in that it's not normal, car accidents happen everyday and people spend days to years recovering in different manners, they're expensive deathtraps and I'm an idiot for ever getting one.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.