[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello again /adv/. I posted here a little while ago about my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1489066426251.jpg (255KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1489066426251.jpg
255KB, 1280x1122px
Hello again /adv/. I posted here a little while ago about my gf of seven years and her acting weird.

I know now it was because she had fallen out love with me and felt our relationship was stale.
She asked for time and I gave her a week and tried to win her back, she told me the time apart was good but that she needed more time, I felt hopeful. Recently she text me breaking up with me for good, said we don't work as a couple anymore.
What do I do?

Cut it off and try to get better or fight for what I want? I'm at a complete loss, this girl.is my world.
>>
File: 1487474595071.jpg (201KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487474595071.jpg
201KB, 645x773px
>>
File: 1489334745941.jpg (47KB, 645x632px) Image search: [Google]
1489334745941.jpg
47KB, 645x632px
>>
>>18127878
>this girl.is my world.
Change this. Its why she fell out of love with you and its why you feel like shit right now. Learn to love yourself and the rest will come naturally.
>>
File: space.jpg (54KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
54KB, 750x750px
>>18127878
>she needed more time

You need to move on because she's found someone else.
>>
>>18127991
How can I know this for sure?
This would help a lot.
>>
>>18127972
>This is why she fell out of love with you

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>18128316
Dude, how old are you? There's no way she wouldn't be so sure of breaking up after giving those shitty excuses if there wasn't another (or anothers for that matter). You got ousted by a better man, move on with your life because that happens to all of us.
>>
>>18128325
Thanks, I guess I needed to hear this.
>>
>>18128325
>Move on with your life

Where do I start, man?
>>
>>18128345
Try to make as much money you can, get fit, do some cool hobby or whatever. Women should chase you, not the other way around.
>>
>>18128355
I hate working, I lift for a hobby and I play video games. How am I looking?
>>
>>18128398
Awful. Video games are for children, do something outgoing; you don't need to like to work or be a millionaire, just have your place and a car.
>>
>>18128425
So basically change myself completely so I can be happy for someone else? What a crock. I might aswell just kill myself if that's the only way.
>>
>>18128446
Having/doing those things it's called growing up and being a independent person, you should already be at that stage by now without needing to be told about it.
>>
>>18127972
I second this.
You need this time to yourself for personal development and to be your own world.
>>
>>18128475
I guess it'll just come in time?
All I can think about right now is her.
>>
>>18127878
Don't get stuck on her. Move on, and don't look back, because you're the one who's in the right. In the end, it'll be her who ends up regretting it. Trust me, I went through this, and I could have saved myself a lot of pain by moving on. Eventually I was able to accept it, and everything felt okay again.
>>
>>18128498
You got a story bro? Help me out, I'm sure you know how I'm feeling right now, she sent the text yesterday.
What happened to you, how'd you move on?
>>
>>18128482
just try to be less obsessive. This might help, meet a whole bunch of new people. More importantly, date a whole bunch of new people. Try to go on speed dates, dating events (not online though but in person) hang out at the club. Get out and get your mind on something else, another girl. Even if you do not want to do it, just make yourself do it.
>>
Kyle?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.