[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So she turned me down. But I'm finding that women do like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dogs-poop.jpg (278KB, 1000x757px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-poop.jpg
278KB, 1000x757px
So she turned me down. But I'm finding that women do like me actually. There's women that I could ask out that I wouldn't want to stay with them. Is that bad?
>>
>is that bad

in my case it is, at least, what I've discovered from reading over the years.

if you end up in a relationship with someone you aren't absolutely 100% sure of, you may end up unhappy as hell when you finally do find the girl that you're 100% sure of. It's either that, or you don't know just what you already have.

people come here bitching about being married with kids, unhappy in their marriage. but nobody can truly say they understand these people, so they resort to namecalling, insults, belittling, but nobody really understands the spiritual thirst of the other..

I have hit on plenty of girls in the past that I then think...what if she actually liked me? how difficult would it be for me to reciprocate that feeling in the future if my attraction is purely physical? like, there's no substance, no compatibility, just visual attraction.

so I realize again and again, the things I do impulsively out of desperation, are the things that later hurt me, or backfire on me.

Imo, it is better to be alone, than in bad company, or in a weird sort of mediocre situation, very unfulfilling..

better to prevent than lament I guess, but not everybody feels that way.
>>
>>18127880
>if you end up in a relationship with someone you aren't absolutely 100% sure of, you may end up unhappy a

What I mean is . is it wrong that I ask this girl out knowing I will definitely probably dump her after three months?
I would be so committed, and you know I have done but they did it to me. So why not go for meals and films and things but then so as they don't get too swept up say "no, that's the relationship over now"

that's not wrong is it? Girls always did it to me.
I think it's a case of "only if they know"
>>
>>18127923
You could just say that you're not looking for anything serious?
>>
>>18127933
Yeah but that's a bit icky because it's harder to get the clean break of 'you're dumped'
>>
>>18127923
Nah. Just because someone chose to be shitty, doesn't mean you have to stoop that low to achieve results. Don't lose your self respect to betrayal.
>>
>>18127949
Yeah but you know, she'd like to go out and I would too, but only for three months. Like the library book.
Surely that's better than nothing for both of us?
>>
Abundance degrades endurance, and so we act out of weakness and desperation.

More girls, more choices, more doubt, more concern, poor decisions, more secrecy, breakups, more failed relationships, etc etc

And if we all think "if she did it, I can do it too". And eye for an eye makes the world blind. It corrupts needlessly.

If you can agree to be together, great. But if you use people, eventually you will either hurt them, or hurt yourself. Up to you in the end.
>>
>>18128231
>But if you use people,
I expect I'll be paying for the drinks and cinema tickets tbf
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.