[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>9/10 suddenly hangs out with me >invites me to events

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
>9/10 suddenly hangs out with me
>invites me to events and things
>whenever there was an opportunity she would try to get as close to me as possible
>kv me always gets an boner by this
>but the attention also confuses me and makes nervous as fuck and I don't know what to do
>ignore her by acting like an emotionless robot and talking to others while I am with her to ease my nervousness
>she got annoyed and ignores me since a a few days

Wtf do I do now? I am always thinking about her, fuck I even dreamt about her and whenever I see her laughing at a joke of another guy I want to kill him.
I don't know if I still have some chances with her, but I am thinking about excusing myself for acting like the way I did and simply asking her if we could hang out alone sometimes (never did that). At least just to show her (and myself) that I am not ballless and afraid chicken.
Thoughts on that?

also
>inb4 people tell me now she is not 9/10
>>
you sound like an autistic faggot. stop acting retarded and insecure about your feelings or you'll always be a virgin. my advice is to move on since u already showed her how much of a incompetent wanker you are.
>>
>>18127514
I am not sure if you are a troll or have miserable life.
Should I text her as it's hard to catch her alone?
>>
That's odd, usually ignoring girls makes them want you more and desperately start talking to you

I'd suggest making your feelings clear in a non-desperate way. Though I know it's hard to do when you really like someone.
>>
>>18127584
I don't know, I honestly don't...

>non-desperate way
yeah of course. I planned to tell her I was sorry for how I acted around her and ask her if we could hang out sometimes. I think that's the best way to do it, you agree?
>>
File: pepe wizard.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
pepe wizard.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>18127447
Good on you Op.
The harlot was trying to steal your meme powers and deny your accession to wizardhood.
>>
>>18127664
Kek.
But seriously I hope to better myself and never reach wizardhood.
>>
File: tinder.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
Can I double message a girl on Tinder if she super liked me?
>>
>>18127664
I obtained the rank of wizard only to lose it and revert into a normie.
>>
>>18127842
storytime?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.